jacob black - 8

for @SmileLion5
it's a long one folks!

for @SmileLion5 it's a long one folks!

Y/N was in labor. Wow that was scary. She and Jacob were in a couple's pregnancy yoga class when her water broke, and while Jacob was a picture of pure calmness on the outside...

Well, he was screeching like a banshee on the inside.

He'd read all the books, watched all the films, listened to all the stories. He should feel prepared, but by golly he didn't. They were twenty and becoming first time parents. Who wouldn't be scared? But he sucked it up and held Y/N's hand the entire time, despite it feeling like she was going to break his hand.

And then a baby was crying.

A beautiful baby girl with dark hair just like his own and a perfect nose just like her mother.

He couldn't breathe.

"Have you decided a name for her?" the nurse asked, watching as Y/N coddled the baby girl to her chest.

Y/N looked up at him with tired, watery, and happy E/C eyes. "Sarah," she said, squeezing his hand with her free one and he gasped.

The name of his mother.

He had sworn he'd never love anyone more than he loved Y/N, and right now, it was impossible to beat the amount of pure adoration in his soul for the woman. But the baby girl in her arms was right there with her.

Y/N scooted over on the cot, exhaustedly allowing space for him on the tiny hospital bed. He scrambled to be with her. Of course he was gentle with her, with the love of his life.

The loves of his life.

"Sarah," he whispered, trailing his thumb over the baby's forehead. The banshee screaming stopped.

Maybe this wouldn't be so scary after all.

A/N: hi! I hope this is everything you hoped for!