TEASER

“And the lucky pick is Ms. Erin Grace Valderama.”

“WHO???” – ako. Sino iyon?  Never heard of that name before or maybe I did, I just forgot, and so that means she’s a nobody.

“I repeat the lucky pick is Ms. Erin Grace Valderama.” Inilibot ni teacher ang paningin sa buong class looking for that nobody.

“Who’s that girl teacher? I don’t know her, is she our classmate? And worst does she even exist?” – ako.

“OA much mo naman Mr. Lopez. Yes, of course she definitely exists. In fact she’s very much present right now annnnnnnddddd she’ right over there!” – MS.

As I followed Mrs. Sandoval’s hand direction I thought to myself. She better be beautiful or else… “WHAT THE HELL!!!”

“Damn it, four-eyed is Erin Grace Valderama. This must be a mistake ma’am!”

“No Mr. Lopez, I surely am not mistaken.” – Teacher said smirking. Oh that smirk! Then she walked towards four-eyed, who’s as always busy reading a book as if she belongs to another world. She didn’t even notice that she’s being talked about. Pathetic. MS snaps her hand to get her attention.

“What is it ma’am? Any problem?” – Four-eyed.

“Well I’m happy to inform you that Mr. Lopez has chosen his prom partner.” – MS.

“And so?  What does it have to do with me teacher ‘cause honestly I really don’t care, and one thing he’s not that interesting to waste my attention with.”- Four-eyed.

“OOOOwwwwwWWWWWW!!!” My classmates. Aba at matalas pala ang dila nitong si four-eyed.

Silent but dangerous.

She’s better in her quiet demeanor kasi kapag pinagpatuloy pa niya ito. Hindi ko siya aatrasan kahit babae siya. I only respect beautiful girls not her kind. The GEEKS/LONER/Major LOSERS.

“You’re the lucky pick Ms. Valderama” – MS.

Author's Note: This is just a part of chapter 1. Hope you like this story. (^_^) God Bless you...

With love,

♥ NERD2BUTTERFLY ♥