CHAPTER 3 || Stern Decision ||

Chapter 3

_MRS. SANDOVAL’S POV_

I sat comfortably in my seat in the faculty’s room.

 I am contemplating on the series of “fortunate events” which have happened today. And I was also waiting for Mr. Lopez and Ms. Valderama, two of my most intriguing students here at MILESTONE HIGH.

Vince Lopez, for his outmost attitude, confidence, and overpouring arrogance in his aura. It is as if he is hiding his true emotions within.

Well he is the President’s son, what more could I expect than a spoiled brat who wants attention, something that he can’t have with his own parents.

Erin on the other hand peaks my interest on the same level as Vince. She’s someone who prefers to be alone with her books.

Having the world of her own or maybe she’s just afraid to interact. But there’s more in her, I could tell. She’s hiding something just like Vince.

And that’s the mystery I want to decipher.

Then both of them walked in.

“Oh, hello, the two of you, so gusto niyo talagang baguhin ko ang aking desisyon. Hmmmm”

-ako. Hindi talaga ever!

‘Ooppss,  how rude of me naman, please take your seats.” Halata bang binibiro ko sila. Ang seryoso ng mga mukha, umupo naman silang walang pakundangan sa patitigan. They really hate each other.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Masaya ‘to.

“Ma’am please can you just allow me to choose my prom partner or maybe at least change it.” Nagsimula ng mang-convince si Vince. Let us see how far he can go in changing my mind.

If he can.

“What are you trying to say Vince? Are you implying that Ms. Valderama is not worthy enough to be your prom partner?”  Tinanong ko si Vince na kung maka-pag-nod mapuputol ata ang ulo.

Ayaw talaga ha.

“Yeah right, ang kapal naman ng pagmumukha mo Vince. Akala mo kung sinong gwapo ka ha.” Na-offend ata si Erin. Tiningnan ko ng mataman silang dalawa.

Ay bagay talaga. (^___^)

“But ma’am, I would also want you to change his prom partner, I super duper decline it to the highest level. I just think Ogre’s a royal pain in the head. Let him have what he want teacher, I beg your deepest pitiful pardon.”

Tulala ako sa mga isinaad ni Erin, may itinatago pa lang katapangan ang batang ito.

Silent but dangerous.

‘’Ogre?” At bakit nasali ang isang Ogre sa usapan.

“Si Vince ma’am I just come to terms with myself to call him an OGRE cuz he seems to be one.” Saad ni Erin habang galit nakatingin kay Vince.

Hahahah. I like that. Tumingin ako kay Vince na galit.

“Whatever FOUR-EYED! Shut up stupid. Look, ma’am we just can’t take each other’s gut. So how could you think we will be prom partners and worst dance with each other? Huh" Here goes Vince again.

“Relax the two of you and listen to me carefully. If you won’t accept each other as prom partners and dance at the prom I’ll both fail you in my class.” Tatakutin ko sila.

“You just can’t do that ma’am; I’ll really report you to the school board.” Matapang na sagot ni Erin.

“Well guess what, I just can do that! Fail both of you, in case you haven’t understood what subject I’m handling and do remember I said at the beginning of the school year that the prom dance is 30% of your grade. And if I give both of you a zero you’ll just simply fail.” I know this is bad. Blacklmailing. But I could sense that both of them could really make a difference in each other’s life somehow.

“Oh crap!’Biglang bulalas ni Vince.

“I see the consequences of your refusal to this ‘crazy and stupid idea’ has already sink in Vince. By failing a single subject means you can’t graduate. Now would you want that?” Natahimik silang dalawa.

Nag-iisip.

And nag-iisip.

“But ma’am-“ Sasabat pa sana si Erin.

“No BUTS Ms. Valderama I’ve already made up my mind and it’s irrevocable, so I suggest the two of you should also make your decisions now.TAKE IT or FAIL IT?” This is my final blow na. Wala na silang lusot. Lets play the superiority game!

HAHAHA. Evil laugh in my mind.

“Damn! Okay ma’am I’ll do it.” Ayan pumayag din si Vince. Si Erin na lang.

“Good, now Ms. Valderama what’s your decision?”

“As if I have a choice,” she rolled her eyes “I accept it ma’am.” Yes! I win.

“So it’s settled then, you now can go home and let me remind you prom dance practice starts next Monday. Have a happy a weekend dearness. Enjoy!” Pagtataboy ko sa dalawa. Ang galing talaga ng powers ko.

Tumayo na sila at naglakad patungo sa door. Para silang natalo sa isang pustahan daig pa nila ang pagkatalo ni Pacquiao kay Bradley.

 --------END OF CHAPTER-----------

With love,

♥ NERD2BUTTERFLY ♥