•°•Neglected•°•(PT1)

TaekookK

Taekook
K.TH x J.JK

Little kookie😢😢

Angst and fluff

•°•

Kim Taehyung is the CEO of Kim's Corp. This means he doesn't have a lot of free time but, most of the time, He makes time for his baby boy.

He would've done the same thing this time around, but this project needed to be finished, and fast.

•°•

Jungkook Pouted at his reflection, something was missing and he knew what it was. Of course, it was the necklace that his boyfriend has given him for their 3 year anniversary just weeks ago. He smiled as he put it on. His outfit was now complete. A pastel pink oversized hoodie with the word "Baby" printed in white, only short shorts underneath as the hoodie went halfway down his thigh and the necklace that said "Baby boy" on it.

He hadn't woken up in little space that morning, but he knew he would eventually. He also woke up to his boyfriend not being there, making him pout but knowing he had work to do.

He made his way to the kitchen, knowing that Taehyung probably hasn't had breakfast and began cooking. He made something simple, just eggs, bacon, and toast. He wasn't hungry himself, so he skipped his meal as he made his way to Taehyung's office in the house.

He knocked on the door, warning Taehyung of his appearance before opening it and walking behind the latter. "Babe, I made you breakfast." He said before placing it down, away from the work the name was doing.

"Thanks, Bun." Is the reply he got before he walked out.

•°•

Jungkook was now at the café he worked at. He was serving a girl, maybe around 5'9, which towered over him as he was only 5'3. He placed the coffee and cheesecake down before saying "Enjoy." He walked back to the counter to take another order, just an iced Americano. He gave the order to Yeji, His co-worker, as he couldn't make coffee, he baked the treats.

The lady who he served, whose name he learned was Chaemi (so he could put it on the coffee cup to remember who wanted that cup.), called him. He walked over to her table before asking politely "Is there something wrong, Ma'am?" The girl nodded before pointing at the Cheesecake. "The cheesecake tastes bland, I'd like a new one." Jungkook was fine with that, He had been tired the day he made it, so it's expected. He decided to through that whole came out and make a new one so the same mistake wouldn't happen again. "Coming right up ma'am, it may take up to 15 minutes, though..."