•°•Not small•°•

Okay, Okay

Okay, Okay. I didn't like writing this, I felt uncomfortable, but someone asked for it so here it is. Smut...

P.JM x J.JK
Top!Jimin
Bottom!Kook

Summary: Jimin shows Jungkook that he is NOT small and can dominate him whenever, where ever.
Genre: Smut (and fluff at the end(?))

Words:2016

•°•

BTS is known as the popular group of kids at school. They never wanted this reputation, in fact, they would rather be known as the loners of the school. They all had the attributes that call people towards them. The Leader, or so the others call him, Is quite intelligent yet won't hesitate to have a fun time. The Oldest is quite Handsome and is extremely caring. The second oldest is quite cool and laid back, again, not hesitating to have fun sometimes. The third oldest seems like a literal ball of hope, His smile lights up everyone's day. The third Youngest has his charming smile and his kindness. The second youngest had his childishness and adorable smile. The youngest had his complete aura of Cuteness, His smile, His attitude, his personality, everything.

The group were gay, well, some of them were Bisexual. No one else in the school knew that besides the seven. 5 Of them were already dating whilst the other two were crushing.

It was a Friday night and Taehyung, Being the guy he is, Invited the seven around to his house whilst his parents were on a business trip in Japan. It was 9 PM and the boys were playing truth or dare. They had only been playing it for 25 minutes yet Jin and Yoongi were practically covered in Hickies whilst Taehyung and Namjoon were still flushed due to the Blow jobs they had received from their boyfriends. They, once again, Teased Jimin about his height and his hands and Jimin swore down that when he gets the chance he'll show them what a guy standing at 5'8 can do. They found out that Taehyung actually has a sister, which they hadn't known, that currently live in the states, Yoongi's mother doesn't approve of Yoongi wanting to be a producer and a rapper, Jin is actually self-taught in modeling, Namjoon had actually lived in New York until he was 7, Hoseok was best friends with Song Yuqi when they were younger, Jimin once had a crush on Yoongi when the two were 10, but that died off when he met Jungkook, and Jungkook's actual name Jeongguk but he prefers to be called Jungkook.

The other 5 boys knew that Jungkook and Jimin had a crush on each other, they just a push to tell each other how they feel. And Namjoon, Being the smart guy he is, Has the perfect idea for now since the bottle just landed on Jimin after he spun it. He slightly smirked, only noticeable to his lover who was sat right next to him. "What are you planning, Joon?" Jin had whispered towards the younger. "You'll see" Namjoon whispered back with a devilish grin on his face. This time everyone saw it and looked at the pair in confusion, Jimin in Fear. What came out of his mouth made both Jimin and Jungkook blush. "Of course, with each other's consent that is." The two glanced towards each other before nodding. A dare is a dare and the two of them wouldn't even mind it. Namjoon smiled brightly, Dimples on full display. "Off you go, then!"