First Dates And Cliffhangers Cause Plot!(Chapter 14)

Start from the beginning

Lance shut him up with a quick kiss, shaking his head at the boy, "God- have you always been this fucking cute mullet?"

"Okay barf, love, and affection don't mix well with me- I'm out. Later gays!" Pidge called over their shoulder, getting the attention of everyone in the cramped hallway.

Allura sent them both sheepish smiles, quickly trying to catch up with the little munchkin. 

"So, Lance, it has suddenly occurred to me that we've never been on a date yet..." Keith started, peeking at Lance from his eyelashes, he had an excited smirk on his face- trying and failing to 'Play it cool'.

"Go on,"

"Will you go on a date with me?" Keith asks, puffing out his cheeks causing them to dust red a bit.

"About damn time you asked!" Lance snorted, wrapping an arm around Keith's waist.

------------------------

It was around six o'clock that same day, Lance had given his parents a regular excuse of, 'Hanging out with Llura today guys!', and they bought it.

"See you later honey!" Rosa called out from the kitchen.

"Have fun baby brother," Veronica smirked, knowing exactly where he was going.

"Fuck off Ronnie!" Lance giggles, walking out into the warm moist air.

He walked down the road, where he instructed Keith to wait for him. Then there he was, dressed in Lance's hoodie still, his signature black fingerless gloves placed on, in the driver seat of a red Mustang.

"Hey, handsome!" Keith beams, cocking an eyebrow, mimicking Lance's smug facial expression to a tee.

Rolling his eyes Lance hops in the passenger seat, giving Keith a quick kiss on the lips. He takes off his jacket, letting the cars ac cool his body down.

"Are you finally going to tell me where we're going?" Lance pressed, tapping his foot on the dashboard, much to Keith's irritation.

"Heh yeah- nope!" Keith says, putting emphasis on the end of 'Nope'.

The car ride was mostly silent, the radio filling the space as background noise more than anything; the two weren't paying much mind to it. They pulled into Keith's driveway, Lance looking at Keith dubiously.

"Your house?"

Keith just smirked in response, getting out the car and quickly running over to open the door for Lance. "What a gentleman!" The Cuban gushed, placing a teasing hand over his heart.

Keith chuckles, grabbing Lance's hand and leading him to the side door, which leads into the backyard. A marked pathway lanterns wrapped around to the grass, Lance buzzing with excitement. In the middle of the surprisingly normal-sized, backyard, a huge- obviously homemade- fort lay. It had somewhat of an open-concept, bunches of fluffy pillows and blankets surround the inside, leaving a small space in the middle. Lights hung on the inside, illuminating the fort.

Lance felt like he could cry, it was so...beautiful.  Where did Keith find the time to do this?

Pulling the stunned boy forward Keith couldn't help but smile, absolutely loving the taller boys reaction. They both sat down, pulling blankets and pillows and arranging them to their comfort. The two were cuddled together, Lance's head laying on Keith's chest; The raven-haired boy's laptop in front of them, he pulled up a few Disney movies for Lance to choose from.

"What the hell Keith! This is like- the best fucking date ever!" Lance cheered, tightening his grip on his soulmates torso.

"I'm glad you like it," He murmured, planting a kiss on his head.

The two both snuggled even closer, if that's possible, watching Bambi on Keith's laptop. Lance cried when his mother died, making Keith's cold-hearted ass laugh.

When the movie finished Keith pulled Lance into his lap, letting the boy straddle him. He pulled out a necklace from his pocket, locking it around Lance's neck. It was a diamond necklace, a silver cage enfolded around the small gem, blue rocks created patterns on the silver cage, twinkling in the lights.

"Keith it's beautiful," Lance smiles, tears pricking the corners of his eyes. "You're such a fucking romantic Kogane!"

Keith just stares at the boy, his eyes trained on Lance's beautiful clear blue eyes, finally, the words to the melody came- all of them.

*Play song*

I've been watching you
For some time

Can't stop staring at those oceans eyes
Burning cities and napalm skies

Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes

I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high

Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

I've been walking through
A world gone blind

Can't stop thinking of your diamond mind
Careful creature made friends with time

He left her lonely with a diamond mind And those ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes

I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high

Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes

I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Falling into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

*End song*

Lance didn't even bother singing with him he just liked hearing Keith's voice, because hot damn that boy can sing. It was their song, which made aLnce even happier at the fact that Keith was singing it.

"Keith?"

"What?"

"Will you be my boyfriend? Officially!"

Keith pulls him down for a kiss, a slow and steady kiss. He bit on Lance's bottom lip, causing the boy to gasp lightly, "What do you think idiot?"

-------------------------

It was a bit late when Lance came home, somewhere around ten-thirty he guessed. Quietly he walked into the house, shutting the door behind him.

Turning around he's met with his father's drunken glare.

"Did you really think you could hide your little boyfriend from me, Lance?"

Oh shit.

Hey guys!!

So um yeah that shit happened! I'm going to ball my eyes out next chapter, just bcz I'm a little crybaby.

A few more chapter left y'all!

Until we meet again!!!