Chapter 1: Meeting The Boy Who Lived.

Flashback:

"L/N, Austara!"

The petite H/C haired girl walked up with an air of confidence, towards the four-legged stool. Beside it, stood none other than Albus Dumbledore, the transfiguration professor of Hogwarts at that time. He placed the ancient, sorting hat on her forehead.

The girl had straight posture and a confidence unlike any other first-years and it seemed to catch the dark brown eyes of the newly sorted black- haired boy on the Slytherin table, Tom Riddle.

"Slytherin!!" The hat called out as all the students on the said table started to cheer. The H/C haired smiled brightly, as though she expected it and sat beside Tom Riddle. Even though, he believed was too smart to socialise with other students or housemates, he couldn't help but introduce himself.

"Tom Riddle." He smirked looking at her.

"Austara L/N." She smirked back.

***

It was at that very moment that a H/C haired girl woke up with a gasp, panting heavily. She had that dream again, the one in which her biological father, Tom Riddle or The Dark Lord as people would very famously call him now, met her biological mother, Austara L/N.

She had no idea why she had been having this dream for the past week, but it seemed to scare her, every time.

Footsteps could be heard and then the door to her room opened, as the kind red-haired woman peeked inside and smiled, "Oh, look you're awake! I was just going to wake you up. Hurry up! You're going to be late. Ron's already ready and waiting for you downstairs, along with Fred, George and Percy."

"Thanks Mum, I'll be right there." Y/N said, jumping off the bed, as the woman gave her a last smile and then closed the door.

Y/N Weasley had been living with the Weasley's since she was three. They were the family she never had.

Her mother had died protecting her, when her father had come to kill them. Dumbledore had asked the Weasleys to take care of her, hiding her from the Ministry Of Magic who referred to her as the living embodiment of evil.

And that was because she was Tom Riddle's daughter. She remembered being told about it and the legendary Harry Potter, who was the only person to survive the killing curse, when she was eight; and she could never forget, the amount of tears she had lost over it.

Now officially part of the Weasley family, she was the only Weasley not having the traditional flaming red hair.

She got ready and holding her trunk, climbed down the stairs, to see the usual hustle-bustle of the Weasley household.

"Fred, don't forget your jumper!" Molly Weasley called out to her son, holding the maroon jumper with the initial 'F' stitched in the middle.

"He's not Fred. I am!" George declared, trying to tease their mother again.

"Oh, I'm sorry George!" She looked at Fred, who snickered, as the H/C haired girl walked up to them, taking the sweater from her mother's hand and throwing it at Fred, who their mother thought was George. Fred caught it and then the twins started laughing, hysterically.

Molly Weasley looked beyond angry and if looks could kill, Fred and George would be dead ten times over.

Luckily, Ron called her, "Mum! Where's my socks?!"

Mrs. Weasley got busy in finding Ron's socks again as Y/N, being the most obedient member of the family, started to help her.

"Today's the day!" Fred sang.
"When we go to Hogwarts again!" George continued and Fred continued again, "To battle trolls, six or ten!"