I called aarushi and commissioner of police as soon as I reached and went to my study.
Soon all the police station were informed about this . I went to my room and looked at all the picture of krishi and me hanging.

She taking her first step...

Saying papa for first time ...

Her first day at school

I felt a hand on my shoulder . I turned around to see ved standing there . I hugged him and tears which I was controlling were spilling down .

" naksh you have to control yourself. Uncle and aunty are already tensed please control yourself ...we will find krishi soon ." He said and I nodded wiping my tears . I soon called arrushi in my room let me take her class first.

After few minutes she entered the room followed by Andrew my head security chief. I could see fear in her eyes and I will not spare her .

" what has happened that day . Clearly say truth or I will grave you thousands feet down in the ground aarushi "

"Naksh I told you I have went to bring icecream for krishi and she went missing after that . " she said with much confident .

" then what the hell is this " I said throwing laptop in front of her in which she was romancing with her boyfriend that day. These picture are given by andrew .

She gulped looking at the picture ...

She bloody gulped !!!

" naksh sorry I..."she was saying when I just asked her to leave .

" andrew search the whole areas where arrushi have taken krishi and start searching the area . Ved let's go to police station maybe we can get some news " I said and we all went downstairs .

After roaming for 7 hours we could not find any information about krishi . We moved towards marine drive station as few were left . All my Hope's were vanishing. It's been hours we are searching for her but no clue is yet found . I heard voice of Adhan the prayer of muslims and looked the mosque in front of us. Even I am hindu but I dont differentiate between almighty . He is one only whelther he is krishna or jesus or Allah.

I entered the mosque and prayed for my daughter well being .

I cried in my prayers for my daughter . Hope he will give me back my daughter soon . Only she is one I have beside my parents . I and Ved came out of mosque when we recieved called from andrew as he have gotten some information regarding krishi . We departed in the car where andrew was .

We entered the station and met the officer . He clearly knows who am I so it was not a problem .

" actually my daughter went missing from two days . Did you have any information regarding this "

"What two days sir ...where were you ...I mean you should have complain within 24 hours " he said and I sighed .

"Please if you have seen someone brought this girl here or anyone who have came to file complain "I said showing them picture of krishi.

He took my phone and saw picture clearly if remembering something. Soon he smiled.

"Yes sir yesterday a lady came with complain that she found a girl near park . She didn't brought girl but yaa this was the girl she showed the photo ." He said and I heart started beating loudly.

" what ?? Where she is ?? Do you have any address of her or contact no " I asked feeling happy. Finally I will have my daughter .

" yes sir here are the details " he said passing me and paper and I took it quickly .

Keerti goenka
9568199338
Jalam vilas, marine apartments . 234

I thanked the officer and soon we moved towards the address. Ved called mom and dad and inform about this . Dad was admanent that he will come there so we send him address to reach there .

Soon we reached the apartment and the flat 234 where sound of laughing was coming. My heart was beating loudly in fear. Will my baby be okay .. with fear I ranged the bell and waited with my parents for the door to be opened...

To be continued

Hey guys ,
I really hope you all are loving the story . Please all whose are reading the story show you response so I will get motivate too .

Vote guys, comment ...

So let's know each other better. I really wanted to make soon good friends so let's start with you all .

I am forwarding my hand for friendship ...

Will you be my friend ???

Comment if you accept and give me your pretty responses ....