No more secrets

"Yes! Wheein like that!"

Hyejin bit on her lower lip trying to muffle her moans as Wheeins fingers went in and out of her on a steady pace that was making Hyejin lose her mind.

Hyejin's fingernails were almost driving blood from the older's back.

Wheein felt her girlfriend's insides squeeze her fingers more and more signalizing she was close. Wheein went down a bit to kiss Hyejin neck as she buried her curled fingers deeper.

"Come for me, baby..." Wheein said with a low voice giving soft bites along Hyejin's neck.

Hyejin was near so near she could feel it.

The striking sound if the alarm made its presence saying that was time to wake up.

Hyejin sat on the bed and turned the alarm off, she looked around, her chest rising as she was out of breath. She had a dream, another wet dream with her girlfriend and again it seemed so real...she could feel Wheein's fingers inside her.

She could feel her underwear damp and still turned on by the dream.

Hyejin and Wheein were dating for four months already and they didn't have had any sexual activities yet and it was mostly because of Wheein. The girl always said she wasn't ready and Hyejin respected that. For Wheein, she would wait till the day they get married to have sex but her wet dreams were becoming more frequent and more unbearable and even only looking at wheein doing the bare minimum, turned her on. She loved Wheein so much and she wasn't willing to lose the love of her life just because she wanted to have sex.

When she first tried to make a move having sex with her girlfriend, Hyejin was sitting on Wheein's thighs, she was about to move her hips and grind on the older's crotch while her hands went to the girl's shirt hem but wheein stopped her.

"I'm sorry Hye...I'm...I'm not ready..."

"Oh, it's okay Whee, I'm sorry" Hyejin smiled and kissed her girlfriend's dimple.

On the second time, she tried, wheein said she wasn't ready yet and Hyejin of course, respect it but she asked.

"Can we at least dry-hump?"

Wheein shook her head with an apologetic look.

"Its okay puppy" Hyejin smiled and kissed Wheein.

She didn't care.

Wheein remembers when she asked Hyejin to be her girlfriend. She liked the girl and she could even think about becoming her girlfriend.

They became friends for a while and she noticed that Hyejin had pretty active sex and love life and that only made Wheein more nervous.

"She would never look at a girl like me. I have zero chances"

"Whee..." Hyejin whined on the phone. "I'm bored... could you come over?

"I have to finish this commission today Hyegi." Wheein giggled with her girlfriend acting like a kid.

"Grab your materials and come over and finish here...I want to see you..." Wheein smiled. "Oh, I'm so so so lonely..." Ahn faked a dramatic tone.

"Okay miss drama queen, I'm going" Wheein couldn't say no to her girlfriend.

Wheein didn't mind working at Hyejin's place. The younger girl always said she loved seeing Wheein work and she never bothered the girl. Just watching her concentrate was enough to entertain Hyejin and enough to throw her hormones all over the place.