Yongsun's baby

Her high heels sound echoing around the corridor, the fierce look in her face and the string facade. Hyejin but called by her work colleagues Hwasa.

Hyejin was known for being powerful, for having a strong aura and never letting people step on her, everything was played by her rules.

She was the head of the company, she was feared and admired by the employees, she held so much power and control over everything. People always mistook Hyejin thinking she was an alpha, and she truly behaved like one even being an omega

She was independent and bossy in a good way even her scent was unique, everything about her was unique and kinda mysterious. Nobody knew what she was, some tried to guess and say she would be anything but an omega.

"Miss Ahn, the reports."

"Thanks, Kei, let it on the table."

Hyejin bowed to her secretary flashing a light smirk. Hyejin avoided to fully smile during work, she wanted to keep this cold and bitchin facade.

The smirk disappeared from the dark red-tinted lips as soon Hyejin went back to her work. The secretary bit her lip and asked.

"So, miss Ahn, I was wondering...are you free this afternoon? We could have coffee after work you know...just as friends."

Kei smiled nervously but Hyejin gave a quick simple response.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I already have things to do tonight." She said softly to the beta. "Maybe next time?"

"Yes, next time" Kei smiled leaving the room.

The day was ending and Hyejin wrapped up everything and started to organize her things ready to go home. She inhaled deeply stretching her body and looking throughout the big window on her office admiring for some minutes the sunset.

The sunset.

This made her remember her own Sun was waiting for her at home. The omega fished her phone on her table and unlocked the device being welcomed by a picture of Yongsun smiling holding her champion belt after winning another competition. Yongsun was a Boxer.

She took her purse putting her phone inside and got out of her office. Walking to the elevator she greeted a few work friends and employees thanking for their hard work.

...

Hyejin opened her front door and took her high heels off and it hen she let her fierce facade drop, finally, she could have a break. She was home now with her girlfriend and now she could be her true self, more known as Yongsun's baby.

"Unnie..." Hyejin cried out tired walking to the living room.

"Hyegi!" The older smiled opening her arms and Hyejin drop her pulse and blazer throwing herself on the alpha's strong arms, straddling her lap, burying her face on the girl's neck inhaling her scent. Hyejin always turned more submissive with her girlfriend and the reason was that she trusted Yongsun so much that she didn't mind dropping her guard.

"How was my baby's day at work?" Yongsun asked with a sweet voice. She knew Hyejin always put a persona to go to work and it was always tiring.

"I'm tired... even when the employees and the rest of the team being friendly, it is stressful..." Hyejin hugged Yongsun tighter with a pout on her dark red lips. Yongsun kept hugging the omega's torso and waist pressing her more against her body protecting the younger, holding her like she was holding a baby.

"If you loosen yourself a bit more, maybe things would turn out less stressful"

Hyejin buried her face further on Yongsun's neck feeling her calming pheromones.