A good puppy (final)

After their weekend off things went back in track, their hectic schedule was on its full glory with events to attend, practice, etc. So much was going on and especially on the leader's back.

Yongsun was carrying too much that she was already under so much stress. Anything could make her explode even when Moonbyul's tease would make Yongsun loses her temper more than she usually would. Just a single 'a' coming from the rapper's mouth would be made Yongsun scream and slap her and that made all of the group members worried.
Yongsun was a bomb, she was stressed and there was nothing for her to release that. And for Wheein, seeing her girlfriend like that hurt a lot, she was even afraid of approaching the girl.

" Yong?" Yongsun was in the practice room sitting on the floor writing or reading something. Wheein entered the room a little bit reluctant, afraid of being yelled at.
"Ah, Wheenie. Is everything okay?" Yong took a quick look at the smaller girl and then going back to what she was doing.
"Not exactly...I'm worried about you..."
" Why? Also, I feel like you were avoiding me recently..." Yongsun patted the floor on her side inviting Wheein to sit with her.
" Yeah... I was. You were so stressed that I was afraid of talking to you and being yelled at... I mean yesterday you yelled at Byul unnie just because she 'stole' one of your cookies so..."
" Oh baby, I'm so sorry...Its been impossible these days. " Sighed Yongsun
" What you're going to do after you're done with what you're doing?"
"Go home. Why?" Yongsun kept writing
" Come to my place... you need to relax and relieve stress and I have an idea in mind." Wheein bit her lower lip fearing rejection she missed Yongsun quite a lot even knowing they were together twenty-four-seven, she missed being with her, being held by her, kissing her.
"Okay." Fireworks were lightened inside Wheein. "But, what do you have in mind?"
"Surprise." Smiled Wheein showing her dimple and laid her head on the older's shoulder.

After everything was done, they said their goodbyes to each other
"Oh, so you're going to Whee's place?" Byul asked seeing the older girl holding Wheein's hand.
"Yes."
"Are you still mad at me?"
" You'll have to pay me lunch for a whole week now Byulyi"
"What? But it was just a cookie! C'mon Yong!".

...

"So, tell me, Miss Jung, what do you have in mind?" Yongsun said in a playful tone. Wheein looked at her girlfriend while closing and locking the front door.
"Well, I said that I was going to make you relax right? I think I still have some clothes of yours that you left here. So what about you take a relaxing hot shower while I pick fresh clothes for you?" Yongsun was still trying to figure out what was on her girlfriend's mind.
"Okay"
"But first..." Wheein suddenly felt shy, playing with her fingers while looking to the ground. " I want a kiss... I feel like my brain will explode at any time if I don't kiss you right now" Yongsun smiled at the younger girl and yes, they barely kissed during these days. Peeks on the lips and cheeks weren't enough.
"Cute." Yongsun humbled cupping the younger girl's cheeks and kissing her lips. Wheein rounded her arms around Yongsun's waist pulling her closer and on her tiptoes, she corresponded the kiss. And kissing Yongsun after so long just felt like a weight coming off of her shoulders. When Wheein felt that the kiss was getting a little deeper she parted it receiving a disapproval look from Yong.
"You still need to take your bath"

After a well-deserved bath, Yongsun dressed the clothes Wheein left for her.
"Oh, You're done!" Said Wheein seeing Yongsun coming out of the bathroom. "How are you feeling?"
"Better."
"Nice" Yongsun smiled at the younger girl who was with her red collar on her hand, she also saw a leash with the same color on the bed. Wheein picked up Ggomo murmuring
"Oh, Ggomo is here! I didn't see him!" The frown on Yongsun's face disappeared when she saw the cat on the girl's arms. Yongsun patted the cat's head and Wheein smiled feeling Ggomo purring. " But what are you planning Whee? Wanna get into the puppy space tonight."
" No..." Wheein walked to the dor opening putting Ggomo outside and closing the door. Yongsun knew what was going to happen when Wheein put the cat outside her room.
" So..."
" Well," Wheein held de collar with both of her hands a little bit nervous "you've been so stressed lately and I wanted you to feel better." Wheein made a short pause before continuing "Yong, you're such an amazing and hardworking leader, an amazing girlfriend and you did so much lately. Literally, you were working like crazy, you were acting like you were 5 people. So... I want you to use me to relief your stress!"
" Wait, what?!"
" You can use me as your fucktoy for tonight, you know, fuck me as hard as you wish, convert your stress into sex energy. You can do whatever you want, use whatever you want..."
" I know Wheein but you know...I become a bit more violent if...you know..."
"Yes, I know. Unnie you need it, I need it. Fuck! I don't even remember the last time we had sex."
" Wheein, I don't know last time we did it that rough...I hurt you, you needed to say our safe word... I won't be able to forgive myself if I hurt you again."
"But last time was my fault, we just had sex a couple of times I wasn't prepared for such rough sex." Yongsun bit her lower lip hesitant.
"Please unnie, use me as your fucktoy," Wheein said with a low voice trying to sound as submissive as possible handing the collar to the older girl and that made a switch flip inside Yongsun.
Yongsun grabbed the collar putting around Wheein's neck. "Is that too tight?" Wheein shook her head saying no. " If I hurt you, please, say the safe word okay? Don't hold back just to please me."
" I trust you, Yong. " Wheein smiled grabbing the leash handing to Yongsun. " You can call me puppy If you want. I know it makes you feel more dominant." Yongsun smiled. She was right.