Vacation and a reward (lemon)

Start from the beginning

Leone:" Wow. This looks like a super expensive room."

Y/n:" I only get the best for my lion."

I blushed as I kissed my lover's cheek. Y/n laid down on the bed and closed his eyes.

Y/n:" I'm going to take a little cat nap for a little bit care to join me?"

Leone:" Sure."

I snuggled up to Y/n as sleep overtook the both of us

.Y/n P.O.V~

We had been staying at the resort for about three days, and I was doing some aura training so I wouldn't pass out when using my semblance again. I had almost finished my training when I got a text from Leone.

Leone:{Hey.}

Y/n:{Hey.}

Leone:{Could you do me a favor and come back to our room?}

Y/n:{ After my training sure.}

Leone:{ I was hoping you could come back right now.}

Y/n:{ Why?} Leone:{ I might have a reward that I want to give to you for passing THE TEST.}

Y/n:{ What kind of reward?}

Y/n:{ I'll be right there!}

I quickly rushed over to the hotel room as fast as my legs could carry me. I unlocked the door and saw Leone sitting in the hot tub naked.

Leone:" I see someone wants there reward~."

Leone laid back in a relaxed position.

Leone:" Go on, take me. I'm yours~."

*Lemon start!*I tore off all of my clothing and dived at Leone, knocking her into the hot tub under the water as I kissed Leone. After a minute of kissing, we broke the kiss and pulled up from the water for air.

Leone:" I didn't think you would be so aggressive.~"

Y/n:" Leone trust me when I say this."

I leaned close to Leone's ear and licked her neck.

Y/n:" You haven't seen anything yet."

Leone's cheeks burned red from my words. I grab Leone's wrist and slam them against the wall of the hot tub. I then started nibbling on her neck and rubbing her area with my knee. Leone moaned as she shifted into her beast form and shoved me against the acrylic walls of the hot tub.

Leone:" That sound incredible but it's my turn to be on top.~"

Leone grasped my member with her beast-like hands and gazed into my eyes.

Leone:" Don't worry, I'll be gental~."

Leone licked the tip while not breaking eye contact. Leone kept licking my dick, making me moan. Leone saw my pleasure and wrapped her lips around the tip of my member. Once she started sucking, it felt like a vacuum around my dick, giving me a feeling of pleasure beyond words. My face was contorting into so many different exasperations as Leone only giggled. Leone sped up her sucking and started rubbing her large breasts up and down on my member. The blond continued her actions granting me more and more pleasure to an almost unimaginable level. I felt myself explode inside of my girlfriend's mouth, making white liquid start leak out of her mouth. Leone stopped the blowjob and lifted her face on my member. Leone smirked and set her waist onto my hips.

Leone:" Ready for the main course, dear~."

I nodded yes with my cheeks burning red. Leone lowered herself onto me as her moist pussy walls massaged my member. Leone started bouncing on top of me as the water in the tub began splashing up and down following Leone's motions. The speed of Leone's bouncing started increating as more pleasure was being given to the both of us as Leone came.

Leone:" Ahhhhhh~!"

Leone's juices coated my dick. Craving more pleasure, I gripped Leone's hips and started thrusting up into Leone.

Leone:" Ahhh~! Y/n stop! I just came!~"

Y/n:" No... Not tell I cum~!~

I continued thrusting up and down into Leone's pussy as the feeling of pleasure in my shaft reached incredible levels. My member start throbbing and twitching inside of my lover. I thrust into Leone one last time as my once again burst inside of Leone. I let out one last moan of pleasure before slumping back onto the wall of the hot tub. Leone cuddled close to me as she gazed at me.

Leone:" That was the best."

I rubbed Leone's beast ears and silently sat with my girlfriend, letting the warm water from the hot tub wash the sweat and other fluids off our bodies. I had a feeling this was going to be a good vacation.

*Lemon end!*

Author:" Once again, sorry if it sucked as I said before, I'm not the best at writing lemons.".......................................................................................Blake P.O.V~

My team and I had just finished a mission in vacuo, and I was walking in town trying to get Yang off my mind what she had said hasn't left my mind. Everywhere I look, I fear that Yang will be right behind me, tailing me, keeping me on a tight leash like some sort of pet. I was just walking, looking for a shop to pick up a new book. However, I wasn't paying attention, and someone had accidentally knocked me onto the ground.

???:" Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Here let me help you up."

I looked to see some green-haired guy holding his hand out to help me up. I smiled as I had finally met a nice person in vacuo. Most people here had not been very helpful. I accepted the helping hand as I got on my feet.

???:" I'm sorry for knocking your down ms..."

Blake:" Belladonna Blake belladonna."

???:" Well, I'm sorry but is there anyway. I could help you find what you're looking for?"

Blake:" I'm just looking for a book shop if you know were one just point it to me, and I'll be happy."

???:" I acutely own a book shop. I could give you a discount for knocking you over."

Blake:" I would like that, Mr...."

Lubbock:" Lubbock, my name is Lubbock."

I smiled as my luck seemed to be turning around today.