Aahhhh Kim Seokjin!!

Start from the beginning

"I heard you were cleaning so I came to help but you're done."

I nodded at him.

"Also, do you know how to dance?"

"Why out of the blue?" I asked, confused. Why would he ask me that?

"Ahh, just because. I was just curious." He replied.

"The truth is, I used to learn when I was in middle school but I dropped out in the middle."

"Whoa, then.....you know how to dance?" He clarified.

"Yes. I even wanted to be a K-pop idol at that time." I smiled.

"Can......" He started.

"No!!" I interrupted. I knew that he wanted to see me dance but..... he's so damn talented and I'm a potato. How can I dance infront of him?

"Won Won-ah, please!!" He pouted.

"Look, I can't dance."

He gave me a weird look.

                    _

"Come on, Won Won, show me what you've got." He tried to fire me up.

"Fine." I agreed as he clapped vigorously.

I took my position, and gestured him to play the song

I took my position, and gestured him to play the song. It was Dingga by Mamamoo. I
As the song started, I found myself swaying with the rhythm of the song and singing along as well. I didn't realise when Taehyung and Jimin got there as well. While Jimin and Hoseok were cheering for me, Taehyung was just clapping with a straight face. Well atleast he was clapping. At the end of the song, I bowed and ofcourse muttered a small thanks to them.

"Whoooahhh Ji Won!!! That was awesome!!" Hoseok came to hug me with open arms. I opened my arms too but Taehyung walked in the middle and said, "I'm going to call the Hyungs." As he walked out of the door.

"What's wrong with him?" Jimin said confused.

"I don't know either." Hoseok shrugged.

I was lost in thoughts when I heard—

"You're so beautiful" Jin said.

"Shut up" Yoongi muttered.

"You're so handsome."

"Shut your mouth."

"You are such a gentleman"

"Stop with your comments."

"Aahh you so cutee!!"

"Will you fucking stop talking to the mirror!!!!" Yoongi glared at him.

I cringed at the language he used. Well. He's scary. Hah.

Then his eyes rested upon me and he looked at me meaningfully and greeted, "Aah Won-won!! Annyeong."

I was shocked by his words. Yoongi was talking to me, without teasing or mocking me, without giving me a death glare.

Jin turned to look at me and grinned. He recognised my shocked expression.

"Won-won?You already finished?!" He frowned at me.

"Uh yes? I mean yes, I finished cleaning the room." I stuttered.

Yoongi was watching me intently and somehow that made me nervous. I am sweating.

"Ahh, Hyung!!! You know, Ji Won just showed us her dance skills. They are amazing!!" Jimin said.

"Oh, then will you show us next time too, Ji Won?" It was Yoongi who spoke as he smiled.

He smiled?!?

SMILED?!

"Yahh Won-won!" Jin screamed.

"Mi an he. What did you say?" I smiled sheepishly.

"I said that you should get some sleep, strawberry." He eyed me in a funny way.

I too, smiled at everything that had happened in the past few days.

I came here to make a headline, became the hated personal assistant of Bangtan Sonyeondan- a band that kills each and every Fangirl with their hotness.

They are becoming familiar and comfortable with me. I hope that soon, we could be like friends.

I had taken a shower grinning like an idiot

I had taken a shower grinning like an idiot. I dressed into the night dress I had in the closet and threw myself on the bedroom.

And soon, I drifted off to sleep in one of the rooms I was given in the BTS dorms, still smiling as my eyes droop down, too tired to even switch off the light.