"The same Red Tornado that tried to kill us all?" I pointed out raising and eyebrow.

"Yea well at least he trusted us." Robin said.

"Before trying to kill us." I folded my arms looking at him.

"If you ignore the fact we shouldn't have trusted him!" Conner said right after me, noticeably angry. "That machine nearly got M- all of us killed!"

"You guys having a phychic conversation?" Zatanna asked. We all looked at her along with Canary and Zatara. "Cause, I can't decide if it's cool or.. really rude.." She said putting Zatara and Canary's attention on us.

"Alright fine.. we were talking about Tornado." Conner told them. "It's been weeks since his attack and the league hasn't told us anything."

"The league is searching for tornado, as well as the other androids that invaded the cave and their creator T.O Morrow. Batman's made tracking him down our highest priority." Canary told us.

"But you found none of the above." Robin said.

"Yet. But tornado is justice league, the team is not to peruse this." She said sternly.

"Why don't you all take Zatanna on a Uh.. tour of the cave.." Zatara suggested.

Zatanna was over with wolf petting him until Captain Marvel came in with food making wolf run over to him.

"You're giving a tour? Cool." He smiled.

"Actually I was hoping you'd take wolf outside, he needs the exercise. We'll join you in a few." Conner said to him.

"Sure sure, I can do that." He said running to the door with wolf.

"My nachos." Wally sulked watching him. Connor grabbed him as we walked through the cave to give Zatanna her.. tour.

"We're not really taking a tour are we?" Zatanna asked.

"No, we're hunting down that robot.." Conner turned around.

"Yes, we are." Kaldur said behind him.

"Oh wow out loud and everything." She said sarcastically.

"What about new girl?" Artemis asked.

"I'm sure she won't tell." Robin smiled.

"I can't tell, not if you kidnap me..." She smiled.

"Oh she's gonna fit in great." Artemis smiled.

We loaded onto the Bioship and wasted no time taking off.

"M'gann, the bioship wasn't authorized for departure." Black canary said over the bioship com link.

"We're kidnapping Zatanna." I said exitedly.

"Ehh.. to show her happy harbor." M'gann added. "Be back soon." She said before hanging up.

"Where are we going, Batman is the world's greatest detective and he searched for tornado and morrow in every logical location if were gonna do better we need an illogical solution, a truly dumb idea." Robin said.

We all put our attention on Wally.

".... As a matter of fact."

~

"Warden strange owed us a favor for stopping last month's prison break. He's giving us five minutes with you." M'gann said leaning over the table across from Doctor Ivo.

"Spill Ivo, how do we find T.O Morow and his reds?" Conner asked.

"Now why in the world would I know where to find Morrow?" He sat back in his chair.

"Because, and here's a truly dumb idea, you're Morrow's biggest competitor in the evil android game, who better to keep track of what he's up to and where." Wally said looking down at him.

"Ah, I see your point." He folded his hands. " so let me rephrase why in the world would I tell you how to find Morrow?"

"He knows. Do what you must." Kaldur told M'gann.

She nodded.

"Oh please, as if I've never faced a telepath before." He chuckled right before Zatanna called out these words that might've been backwards.

They were magic. And they made Ivo blurt out Morrow's whereabouts.

"Wait! What just happened?" He asked.

"I think we're done here." Artemis said as we walked out. I hopped off the table and walked out the room behind the others. We loaded back into the bioship and were on our way to Morrow's location.