61: in the end

Its been a year, with Jungkooks help Taehyung recovered really wel from it all. Ignoring that he got tired a lot from getting out of bed at night to check on their baby from this week.

"Tae just stay in bed. You need sleep" Jungkook said seeing Taehyung woke up when Jungkook wanted to check on their crying baby son.

"i need to take care of him" he said trying to get up.

"Taehyung no, you sleep. I will go. I dont sleep, its fine. Let me do it" Jungkook looked at taehyung who looked tired 

"you're right, im sorry" taehyung said laying back down.

Jungkook smiled and hurried to their baby who was still crying. Scooping him in his strong arms. When he did his tiny orange wings flapped.

Jungkook sushed him while swaying him gently in his arms. Its just been two hours and he still woke up.

Jungkook didn't mind getting out of bed at night, since he doesnt need the sleep. At night he got all the time to take care of their son. And watch his precious love sleep in their bed.

The baby stopped crying and looked like sleeping. Jungkook wanted to put him back in his small bed. But then decided to walk to his own room.

Placing him between Taehyung and himself.

"appa will protect both of you, you and my love" Jungkook whispered and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

He was a bit startled when he felt Taehyings warm hand search for his and intertwined their fingers.

When he looked at Taehyung he still had his eyes closed but a smile on his face. And jungkook smiled back a warm one.

-

The next morning Taehyung was feeding their son.

"joowon say ahh" he said trying to get his son to eat his food.

"just eat" Taehyung sighed. He had been trying to get him to eat for the past ten minutes.

"jimin can you do it" taehyung said slumping back in his seat.

"yay! Come here Joowon. Uncle is going to feed you" Jimin placticly ran to him and snatched the food and spoon out of Taehyungs hands.

"im uncle" Yoongi said from the couch.

"shut it, not now. Im feeding" jimin said with a smile.

"Kook, i need a hug" Taehyung said seeing Jungkook walk inside the living room. Jungkook smiled walking to taehyung and hugging him.

"thanks for taking care of him at night" Taehyung said. Jungkooks ran his fingers through taehyungs hair lovingly.

"of course"

"do you think he will grow fangs like you?" he asked looking at joowon finnaly eating. Jimin was making funny faces whike doing so making joowon laugh.

"i think he will. His glowing purple eyes says he will." Jungkook said seeing their perfect mixture of their eye colors in him. 

"he does grow fast, maybe he will get taller than me"

"thats not so hard tho"

"Hey! Are you calling me small"

"well you are, look you barely pass my shoulder" Jungkook said measuring it with his hand. He got a shove from taehyung who frowned.

"im not small, you are just way to tall"

"im just above average"

"shut up" Taehyung pouted and watched his son eat. It made him smile.

He will grow up as a healthy and happy man later.

-

"Joowon stop!" taehying shouted seeing the baby scratching his crayons on the wall.

Taehyung grabbed him and put him back on his mat. He looked confused at his appa frowning and trying to wipe off the crayon from the wall. 

"hello appa, did Joowon make art here" Jungkook said with a chuckle to Taehyung bringing him a towel to clean it.

"a-appa" he said. Taehyung  and Jungkook emedielty turned around.

"again" jungkook said starting to smile. Their baby havent spoken yet. So this will be his first word.

"app..Appa"

"ahw baby, yes!" Taehyung picked him up with a smile. His eyes sparkling as he heard those words. Jungkook walked to Taehyung wrapping one arm around his waist. And pecked  joowon's head. Making him smile.

"he is so cute" Taehyung said. Joowon looked with his purple eyes at Taehyung.

"appa" he pointed to taehyung and Jungkook. "appa"

"yes very good dear" Taehyung said. He put joowon down on the floor.

"he really got your nose kook" Taehyung said suddenly changing the subject.

"he does, and your eyes. And lips"

"your ears"

The two were watching ther kid on the floor trying to scratch something on the paper.

-

"you know kook, im really really happy" Taehyung said as they layed in bed at night.

"mhm me too"

"i dont think i would be alive if it wasnt you" taehyung looked at Jungkook with pure love.

"that goes for me too, you really made me better. You are so beautiful and all mine"

"i love Jungkook, for always and ever"

"i love you too, forever Tae. Thats a promise"

They then kissed. Jungkook pulled the Fairy on top of him deepening the kiss. Having Taehyung straddle him.

His touches were gentle on the Fairys fragile warm body. Feeling his soft skin under his palm. Warming him up.

They were getting hotter amd hotter. Taehyung rolled his hips making Jungkooks groan and grab a hold of Taehyungs hips.

When suddenly their moment got iterupted by crying. Taehyung sighed hiding his face in Jungkooks neck.

"i got this" Jungkook said getting up. Layed Taehyung down and covered him with te warm blanket.

"you are the best" taehyung said watching Jungkook.

"so are you" Jungkook said before he left.

---

Sorry its so short. I dont know what to write here. I hope its okay.

Thanks for reading this, the last chapter will be published soon.
Please read it and i hope you will all enjoy that one!
(•ᴗ•)❤