"im the queen of painting" Jimin said smiling at his own work. and that he was definetly  ow a queen. Yoongis queen. the king and queen of vampires. it was a good thing. 

But Jimin didnt want to live in there in the castle yet. Yoongi would have to go there often to guide. But that was okay. one day Jimin would go with him and stay with Yoongi there. he just had to get used to that new world first before he would go. 

"its cute!"Jin said happy looking around. the color was green and black. but some white details. Jungkook wouldnt give up to add black to the room. aehyung just agreed after a few tries. he wanted it white. but knowing Jungkook, vampire and demon. there was no way that he would just go with white and pastels so soon.

"he or she will like it, im sure of it"Taehyung said leaning in the doorway. 

the two didnt know wich gender it would be yet. they didnt want to know. but they had thought of a name for a boy and a girl. luckily for them the kid was growing healthy. its tiny heart beating.

"i will help Jimin with the last decorations" Jin said helping jimin with getting the tape off the floor. 

"im going back down" Taehyung said. he started walking down the stairs. but when he walked through the hallway he held onto the wall groaning in pain. He held his tomach sinking on his knees to not fall if he would pass out. 

"tae baby, are you okay?"Jungkook amedietly panicked. as everytime he had a contraction. Taehyung nodded his head. he couldnt speak more foccused on the pain.

"baby bub just come out already, dont hurt your other appa okay"Jungkook said is eyes sad as he placed a hand on Taehyungs belly.

the two stayed like that for a while. but taehyung felt different, something was off. he frowned and shifted stand up. but then he froze. staring at his pants.

"J-jungkook"  he said his voice shaky.

"yes"Jungkook looked at him then he noticed something. taehyungs pants were wet....

"oh my god!"Jungkooks shouted he stood up lifting the Trembling fairy in his arms.

"what happen-OH"Jimin had rushed down stairs. "oh OH its HAPPENING"Jimin was shouting and that made Jin and Namjoon also rush down the stairs.

"lets go lets go"Jin said pushing Jungkook to walk. 

"i will inform Yoongi and Hoseok" Jimin said opening the portal with the switch.

Jungkook rushed inside the hospital with the whimpering Fairy in his arms. Taehyung held Jungkooks shirt for dear life.

the people saw what whas happening and called assistants. it didnt take long for three people to rush in the hall with a bed. 

"J-jungkook"he said looking up teary eyes. He felt himself lower an placed on the bed. But he didnt let go of Jungkook.

"im going with you"Jungkook tried to calmTaehyung, he could feel the stress comming from the other.

"i-im scared"' taehyung sad and groaned holding his belly. he had to let go of Jungkooks shirt. and emedielty the three assistants brought him into a room. Jungkook following after them with wirried eyes. 

Jungkook saw Namnjoon and Jin in front of the door and he walked out for a short moment

"i will tell when its done"

"we are not leaving, we will wait here"Jin said with a smile. "now sho go back to your lover"

Jungkook quickly did as he said. grabbing a chair to sit next to Taehyung. holding his hand.