Queen of Auradon

Ben's POV

My precious y/n has been working so hard, I'm so proud of him.

In the couple of months that followed our marriage he has been working so hard.

I'm so proud of my princess, or sould I say my Queen.

I'm in our bedroom with y/n in my arms and I want to wake up like this every morning.

I love him so much.

He's so perfect and did I mentioned that cute smile of his like...I could lose myself in that smile.

But it's his eyes that I can't escape those e/c eyes that look straight into my soul.

y/n POV

I woke up today feeling really good, do you know those days when you wake up feeling really good.

That's how I woke up today.

"Good morning, my Queen." Ben said with a smirk.

"Good moring, my King." I said with a smile.

Ben blushed.

It's the first time I see him blush, it's so cute.

I need to see him blush more.

Like damn he looks so cute.

"I need to see you blush more." I said and giggle a little.

"Whatever...get ready love we have a big day ahead of us." Ben said.

"What do we have to do today?" I asked and got out of bed.

"We have to go to the south and preside to the parliament there." Ben said.

Me and Ben did our mornings routines and I went to check on the. kids.

I saw my beautiful babies sleeping peacefuly in their cribs and I kissed their foreheads

I would like to feed them and play with them, but I can't because me and Ben are going to spend all they out.

We are going to spend all day in a big city in the south and preside to the parliament that will be held there.

I hate leaving Eleanor and William but I have to do my job as Queen.

Then I went downstairs to the dinning room to have breakfast with Ben.

"y/n dear make sure to wear something simple and beautiful." Ben said and winked at me.

I just blushed after that I went back to my room and decided to wear a beautiful blue dress.