Castle Sweet Castle

Evie's POV

Me and Mal were chilling in your dorm room because we don't have classes today.

"Hey Mal have you seen my brother this past few days?"

"I only see him in classes why?" She said getting up from her bed and going to her closet to start getting dressed.

"I don't know I just feel that he is absent at night." I said and did the same as her and started getting dressed.

"Of course he is silly he is the King's boyfriend they don't sleep in the same room has we do."

"Not like that Mal.."

"Don't worry about it I am sure is his fine."

"If you say so..."

We finished getting dressed and got to the boys dorm room to watch movie and just chill.

"Hi girls." Carlos said.

"Hi guys so ready to do nothing." Mal said.

"That's my especiality." Jay said with a smirk in his face.

We end up watching a movie and eating junk food it was all fine until I spoke up.

"So guys have you seen my brother this past days?"

"No we haven't unless it's in class." Carlos said.

"Why do you want to know?" Jay asked.

"It's just my big sister radar you know I just have the feeling that he doesn't sleep here."

y/n POV

I woke up with the sun shining in our bedroom, Ben had his strong arms arround my waist keeping me close to his chest with his chin on top of my head.

I Look up to Ben and there he has with his beautiful eyes shining at me.

"Good morning beautiful." Ben said with his sweet voice, it sent chills down my spine.

"Good morning Benny."

Ben kept looking at me and just kissed me.

"Ben why did you do that I have bad breath in the morning." I said and then hid my face in his chest.

"No you don't and I'm going to do it every morning you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because your lips are the most important meal of my day."

"Ben that's so sweet." I said while blushing"

"Only the sweetest words for my sweet love."

"I love you Ben." I said looking him in the eyes.

"I love too my princess."

Ben's POV

We were lying on the bed in a comfortable silence.

I was looking at y/n trying to memorized all his beauty, he is just so perfect from his beautiful hair down to his toes he is just perfection in my eyes.

He is a Godness, I love how he is just so perfect.

I can't wait to make him my Queen, he would be the perfect Queen he's so kind, beautiful, smart the list goes on for ever.

I was awaken from my day dreams when I listened to y/n beautiful voice.

"Do I have something on my face?"(if you know where that is from you are a Godness).

I love how he is just sweet.

"No princess it's just your so beautiful I can't take my eyes off you."