The Isle of the Lost

My life in the Isle it's pretty good because I am the son of the gorgeous Evil Queen everyone respects me.

y/n POV

I was sitting in the castle living room looking at the magic mirror my mother had given me as a birthday present when my mother and the other villains enter the room (Cruella DeVil, Jafar and Maleficent).

"You are going to Auradon." My mother said with a smile in her face.

"Let me guess to steal Fairy God Mother's wand." I said with a small laugh.

"See you are such a smart boy you soon realized what I wanted you to do." Maleficent said.

"She is just joking sweetheart." Cruella said

"Is she really?" Jafar said.

"Wait am I really going to Auradon?" I said.

"Yes you are sweetie
why do you doubt it." My mother said.

"I don't know maybe because you four are the most powerful villains in the world." I said with a sarcastic tone in my voice.

"Yes we are. " They said together

"But this time we are not joking." Cruella said.

"Ok how much time do i have to prepare my bags." I said.

"About 1 hour." Jafar said.

"1 hour what the hell why don't you said it later!!!" I shouted

"Watch your tongue!!!" My mother said.

"Sorry mother." I said with puppy eyes.

"It's ok sweetheart maybe while you are there you can get yourself a prince." She said.

"I will try mother." I said with a small smile on your face.

*Time skip brought to you by my ass*

After I had prepared my bags my mother gave me a sweet goodbye kiss and I went to the meeting place.

y/n POV

I was sitting on a bench near the meeting place when I felt a hand on my shoulder,I looked back and saw a certain blue-eyed pirate watching me with a teasing smile.

"Harry for God's sake you scared me!!!" I shouted at him.

"Sorry sweetie." He said has he sat next to me.

"Ok I forgive you but just this time"
I said while laughing.

"Thanks Prince." He said.

"What are you doing here" I said trying to change the subject.

"The same as you I am going to Auradon." He said.

"That's great!!!" I said while pulling him for a warm hug.

"Alright prince that's enough" he said, Harry wouldn't admit it but he loved my hugs.

"Sorry...So who else is coming with us. "I said trying to disguise the
embarrassment.

"Gabbie and Quinn. " He said ( Gabbie is the daughter of Mother Gothel and Quinn is the daughter of Queen of Hearts).

"Thank God." I said.

"Why do you say that?" Harry asked.

"I'm glad to go to Auradon with people I know." I said.

Harry started to laugh in my face.

"What is it?" I said while blushing.

"You're so cute I can not stand you." He said.

I tried to find words to give an answer but when I opened my mouth to answer I has buried by a familiar voice.

"I guys." The familiar voice said.

Me and Harry look around to see Gabbie and Quinn looking at both of you.

"Hi girls." I said pulling them for a tight hug,they happily returned the hug.

"I'm guessing you guys are going to Auradon too."Quinn said.

"Yes we are." Harry happily reply with a small in his face.

After a while talking to my friends the limousine finally arrived, we four got in.