Day Off

y/n POV

I was walking to Ben's office when a guard stopped me from entering the office.

"We're do you thing your going little girl" He said with a cocky tone in his voice.

"Excuse me who gave you the right to speak to me like that and I AM NOT A GIRL. " I shouted really angry.

"Who are you then?" He asked really confused.

"I am y/n Queen and King Ben's boyfriend." I said and showed him the ring Ben had gave me.

"Y-you are... King Ben's Boyfriend?" He asked a little scared.

"Yes do you have a problem with that?"

"I am sorry for my behavior your majesty it won't happen again."

"You bet the hell it won't by the way what's your name?"

"James your majesty" He said and bowed down to me.

"I hope this won't happen again James."

"Yes your majesty."

He then opened the doors for me and I found Ben working non stopping he looked really stressed.

"My Love are you Alright you look really stressed?"

"No I am not love there is so much work to do..."

"I know what will make you feel better." I said with a smirk on my face.

"What?"

I walked to him and sat on his lap.

"I enjoy seeing you on my lap...but what exactly are you doing?"

"I don't enjoy seeing my beautiful boyfriend so stressed you need a day off."

"But there is so much work to do."

"Well then stop working and focus on me."

"Allways darling your my sunshine." He said and then kiss me passionately.

"Umm Ben..." I moaned in to the kiss.

He put his hands on my thighs and starts rubbing them.

"Ben stop don't start a thing that you can't finish."

"You are right it's just that I have thinking about you all day I am so horny for you y/n."

"Ben don't say thing like that it's so embarrassing." I said blushing.

"But it's true my love I just love every about you your laugh, your blush, your curves Jesus I love you so much."

"Ben..." Was all I said and them kissed him.

He started rubbing my ass and I could fell his growing bulge,I took his coat off and unbotton his shirt and squeezed is abs.

"Want to go finish this my love?" He said with a smirk in his face.

"Yes..."