Ben's Coronation [Part 2]

y/n POV

"We're back!!!" Malifficent said with a smirk in her face.

"What do you want mother?" Mal said.

"We are here to get our vengace Darling." Cruella said.

"Mother please cut the bullshit." Carlos said.

"Damn Carlos so shady I like it." Jay said.

"We are not joking kid with NEVER joke." Ursula said.

"What do you guys want?" I said really annoyed.

"I knew it you guys are trash just like your parents." Audrey said.

"Shut Up stupid kid!!!" My mother shouted.

"Guys please don't do anything stupid." I said.

"What are you doing they are VILIANS." Audrey said.

After Audrey said that I was completely piss off.

"No there not Malifficent only did what she did because she wasn't invented to a party." I said.

"She kept my daughter away from me 16 years." Aurora's mother said.

"After you didn't invite her to the party that THER WHOLE KINGDOM WENT TO TOO you knew that she was good but didn't invite her because of her looks." I said.

"And  what about Ursula?." King Triton  asked.

"Really Triton Ursula tried to stand for herself and when she did you isolated her because she wasn't pritty enough for your taste and on top of that she literally seng a song to Ariel about what she was going to do but your daughter was to Blind and stupid for a men she met once." I said.

"What about Jafar?" Jasmine asked.

"Your so called love wanted to susside in life by marring  you and you knew  that Jafar liked you but you chose Looks and personality over intelagence." I said.

"Cruella and Evil Queen what is their excuse?" Snow White said.

"I know what Cruella did wasn't nice but really if you wanted to look good wouldn't you do anything to look your best and my mother only did what she did because your father was more interested on his daughter then his Wife." I said.

"y/n..." My mother said.

"No mother they think that you guys are the bad ones when in fact it's completely the opposite." I said.