Broken Hart

Audrey's POV

These couple of Months have been a pain in the ass.

Ben broke up with me and I won't be Queen of Auradon enymore. And on top of that he chose a fucking faggot to replace me.

His name it's y/n or whatever I don't care.

I want revenge on both especially on y/n. How dare he take my Benny Boo away from me.

But I guess he is really cute and wait what the hell am I thinking?

I know what I have to do at the end of the classes I am going to his office and try to get him back.

He won't refuse me right?

I'm Aroura's daughter I am the prettiest of them all.

*Time Skip brought by Audrey's ass*

I entered the classroom and the four Vk's were looking at me almost as if they were going to kill me.

"Miss Audrey you are Late." Fairy God Mother said waiting for an explanation.

"Sorry Fairy God Mother I was...I don't   remember what I was doing but whatever."

"I don't want to hear nothing from you now go sit."

"Audrey is such a bitch she just dated Ben because that way she would be Queen." A student said from the back.

"I know I never liked her, she thinks that she's better that all of us." A student responded.

Jesus is that what they really think about me?

I don't give a shit, Ben is going to fall in love with me again so fuck does bitches.

*Time skip to the end of classes*

Classes are over and now I can go to Ben's office to talk to him about our relationship.

I made my way to Ben's office and for my surprise there weren't any guards at the office doors.

That's strange a guard was supposed to allways be here, what was his name again?

I think it was James.

I open the door and there he was my beautiful Ben.

"Hello Benny." I said happily.

He looked up from his paperwork and looked at me almost if he as... Angry?

"What do you want Audrey!!!" Ben said, he looked angry.

"Benny I just want to clear things out between us, I know you date that faggot but please leave him and came back to me."

"Don't you dare speak of my y/n like that!!!"

I walked to Ben and sat on his lap.

"Look Ben I know that I haven't been the best girlfriend, but please came back he doesn't love you the way I do."

"NO ARE YOU CRAZY!!!"

Ben's POV

I was fighting Audrey, when did this bitch got so fucking crazy.

Honestly she was shit as a girlfriend, she treated the servents like fucking slaves and was mean to everyone.

But y/n he's just perfect an absolute angel on earth.

Suddently the office door was opened and y/n came into to the office.

"What is going on Ben?" y/n asked with tears in his beautiful eyes.

"It's not what you think y/n."

"Yes it is your boyfriend doesn't want you anymore, so bye bitch." Audrey said almost laughing.

"GET OFF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!" I pushed Audrey off my lap and she fell straight on the ground.

I walked over to y/n and tried to explain but he pushed me away and went off of the office crying.

"What have you done Audrey." I said looking at her with rage in my eyes.

"I did you a favor Ben now that he is finally gone we can stay together."

"FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!" I went  over to Audrey taking her up by the arm and throwing her off of the office.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN, AND IF I DO YOU'RE GOING TO PRISON!!!"

I could see the fear in her eyes and she runed out of the office like her life dependent on it.

I closed the office doors and went inside.

My princess was crying and worst I was the cause of it all.

Now he thinks that I am a chetting bastard.

I wanted to be there for him to wash his tears and tell him it's ok.

But now I can't.

Please y/n I won't give up on you, I'm going to show you how much I love and how much you mean to me.

Please don't give up on me princess.

And just like that I storm out of the office looking for y/n.

I hope you guys like the chapter, thank you for the 1.6k reads and please read the other story.