Day Off [Part 2]

Ben's POV

I put my coat on and y/n started to make himself more presentable and them we left the office holding hands.

"I am sorry again your majesty." James said to y/n.

"It's ok James it happens a lot but please don't do it again." y/n with his angelic voice I swear to God I could listen to him every day.

"Yes your majesty I promise." James said and then we went our way.

"What did James said to you my love?" I asked out of pure curiosity.

"Oh nothing he just mistaken me for a women but that's all." y/n said with a smile on his face.

"HE WHAT!!!"

"Ben sweetheart calm down it's not a big deal."

"What do you mean it's not a big deal he mistaken for a women!!!" I said a little angry.

"It's not his fault it doesn't help that I have feminine features and on top of that I wear femine clothes."

[Ignore the brests just imagine that the brests part it's flat to the body and also why are you wearing a dress? You ask because I want and it's 2019

[Ignore the brests just imagine that the brests part it's flat to the body and also why are you wearing a dress? You ask because I want and it's 2019.]

"I like what you are wearing my love it shows off your beautiful legs."

"Ben don't says those kind of things it makes me blush." y/n said blushing Oh God I love that damn blush.

*Time skip brought by my lazy ass*

We soon arrive in our room and y/n took off his shoes.(You and Ben don't live in Auradon Prep, you guys live in your own castle and the other Vk's don't know about it).

[It's a simple bedroom I spent hours surching for a God Damn bedroom if someone has a better bedroom picture please send it to me

[It's a simple bedroom I spent hours surching for a God Damn bedroom if someone has a better bedroom picture please send it to me.]

"Oh God my feet are killing me!!!" y/n said and went to the bathroom to change.

I had change to my sleeping pants and no shirt because I know that y/n likes it that way just like me.

When y/n came out of the bathroom I almost came in my sleeping pants he was wearing a sexy lingerie.

[Again ignore the brests.]

"Oh fuck..." It was all I was able to say.

y/n POV

"Ready to have fun your majesty?" I said and then walked to our bed and laid on top of him.

"Did my princess put this on just for me?"

"Yes Ben just for you." I said and then started to rub my hands in his abs.

"We are going to have fun tonight princess." He said and slapped one of my ass cheeks which made me moan.

"Ben..." I moaned.

"Yes princess?"

"I need you...insade of me."

"Oh princess when you talk like that how can I refuse."

He then procide to attack my neck with bites and kisses while his hands squeezed my ass checks.

Ben's POV

I couldn't controle myself right now y/n was wearing such a sexy outfit and was moaning so beautifully that he was driving me over the edge.

I turn in over so I could be on top of him and just kissed him with all the lust and desire I was feeling.

I tore the lingerie apart and just stare at his beautiful body.

"Like what you see Ben?...it's all yours."

"Oh y/n you know how to turn me on so much."

"You can touch it." He took my hands and put it on his hips

"You won't be able to walk tomorrow princess." I said and them gave him a ungry kiss.

"That's the point Ben."