°9°

Seoul, 03

Seoul, 03. 24 PM

"He's just so cute, hyung!" Jungkook whines for the nth time that evening, almost banging his forehead against the stirring wheel, a distressed expression on his face.

"Then why the fuck don't you, I don't know, talk to him, for example?" his hyung sasses through the phone speaker, doubtlessly rolling his eyes, "It makes things much easier than when you're just pinning over his ass, Kook."

Upon almost stomping his feet in annoyance, Jungkook realizes he's still driving and he should, most definitely, not do that.

"I'm not 'pinning over his ass'," he repeats the older's words with disgust lacing his tone, scrunching up his nose as he eyes the children standing by the road, stopping the car so they can get to the other side.

Jin-hyung scoffs into the phone, the sound making a screeching noise.

"That's because you're obsessed with all of him, not just his ass, isn't it?"

Jungkook simply blushes wildly and even though his hyung can't see it, his imagination unquestionably pictures it in vivid detail as he lets out a bark of mocking laughter, embarrassing his friend further.

"I'm just saying," Jungkook murmurs, a bit hurt and pouty, "He's perfect."

"For fuck's sake, you imbecile, you live with him! Isn't that making the courting easier?"

"Don't call it that, please."

Jungkook pauses for a moment enough to recall the way he reacted to his house-mate the last time they spoke, then he whines loudly, wanting to close his eyes and forget about it completely.

"Besides, whenever I'm near him, I freeze. I stop talking--Sometimes I just stand there and stare at him for no reason at all. I've been mean to him so many times, when in fact, I just don't know how to mask my incapability of starting a healthy conversation."

Jin, a sadist of a friend and most definitely enjoying the younger's misfortune thoroughly, cackles to himself again. He's always been a sucker for sad Jungkook - the other making him pissed off one too many times for him to let up on such an opportunity to have a good time.

"What is it about him that you don't even try, Kook-ah?" he asks, no doubt musing, "Does he have a strange personality?"

If anything, Jungkook only whines louder, clenching his fingers around the stirring wheel in agony: "Oh, I wish, hyung. If only that was the case."

"Then what?"

"Maybe if he was just a pretty face to fuss over, I would've been beyond him already. But he's so caring, Jin-hyung - he tries so hard with those children! He has a large heart and he's very open, friendly even. He acts like he wants to be my friend."