......

No respond.

-Kim Dokja are you dead??! Answer me!

-You can't be dead, I knew you planned this Kim Dokja!

...

...Still didn't have any respond from him.

Kim Dokja couldn't be dead ,because he had told Yoo Jonghyuk everything that he planned, and he would dead this thing didn't setted in his plan. 

-I know you are stuck again in somewhere but just please answer me and tell me where are you!

......

[Kim Dokja is dead so we can kill his member! Now attack!] a constellation yelled at Yoo Jonghyuk. The next moment, the constellation dead by under Han Sooyoung's sword.

Yoo Jonghyuk confirmed the enemy cleared, turned back and continued typing.

-The Gods are fighting back Kim Dokja! We can't defent anymore! Where are you?!

...

"Damn it..." he cursed. If Dokja still didn't reply, I will directly go to kill that person,Yoo Jonghuk thought. Somehow ,he heard the chat between Alexandra and the person ,the content made him felt unexpected...

[Then, what now?] Alexandra sighed.

"I'm heading to the parallel world."

[He is there right now? You should know that the parallel world is a extreme confusing place, even I will get lost inside......Wait, don't tell me you had been there before...] Alexandra said with unbelievable face.

"Yup, that's right and I know that place very well." he replied lightly.

...

Parallel world? Kim Dokja now is at the parallel world which means he is alive! I must find a way...

Typing...

+

- Kim Dokja where are you?! Stop playing around anymore! I know you are at somewhere!

- Come back Kim Dokja! Everyone are searching for you!

.......

......

...Bastard, I'm sure I will punch him when he returns...

Yoo Jonghyuk was waitting for his reply, but still the same. Somehow, he felt something's wrong with Kim Dokja and started to concern. 

- What happened to you Kim Dokja?

His instinst woke him up from the concern, because as usually Han Sooyoung would be very annoying and cursing around. As he looked up and faced to Han Sooyoung who was in front of him ,he shocked, because along her sight she was looking at the behind of him which means...

"Hi hi~"

There's a person emerged behind him, he looked like a 18 years old teen, he was wearing a black jacket ,naked inside and a sport pants,fluffy black hair just like the person who killed Kim Dokja but he has a pair of light yellow eyes which were different to that person. Somehow, he dressed like an arrogant god...

"Don't be afraid, we just need your friend Kim Dokja to choose something ."

"Choose what?" Yoo Jonghyuk staring at him like a beast, he felt incredible because he can't realised from the beginning that there was a teen standing right behind him, and Yoo Jonghyuk can't tell how long was he standing right there... or have he seen the text?