New Location - The Valley

The path leads you deeper into the jungle. You emerge into a flat area, a sort of natural circle-clearing in the jungle (think about 50 yards across, half a football field, but round). Throughout this entire bowl, there are tinier holes dug - shallow and dressed up with fallen branches and leaves. They're NESTS. Hundreds of them throughout this clearing. Every nest is full of eggs. The eggs number into the thousands in a wide, green space before the dam. The parasaurolophus attacked because it was defending the perimeter of a nesting ground.

The nesting ground has an electric fence around it. If the players choose to search the perimeter, they would find a huge hole in the fence where the wires are bent out of place and the edges spark because they're electric but damaged. At the head of this clearing is the base of a huge dam, and atop the dam, the hydro plant. One of those large, intimidating structures, all platforms and pipes. But there is one small building at the top of the dam that looks normal, accessible by your path that continues up the hill and zig zags up the side till it reaches the card-access-only door.

You should probably note the dark gray clouds beginning to move in. It's early evening. It'll be dark soon. It's beginning to rain.