Encounter II - Parasaurolophus Crash

You drive out of the visitor's center and go back down the road you came, but instead of back into the helipad, you're turning at a fork to head towards the southern tip of the island, aiming for the central area. They will pass into dense jungle with trees growing close overhead, and very few fences as far as they can see. What little they pass indicates the "back" of an enclosure, not the area facing the automated track where the real tour will be in automatic, driverless jeeps.

After about fifteen minutes of driving (at least making it a few miles away), they hear a strange sound - a trumpeting call over the road. 

It goes a few times before they see a parasaurolophus. But it's in the road, not in a pen...

CRASH!

The parasaurolophus attacks the Hummer, slamming its head repeatedly into the side of the car. CRASH! (Description revisits the terror of the first film with the T-Rex attacking the car, but with more confusion - parasaurolophus would not ordinarily be this aggressive. It knocks the hummer upside down into a ravine. The engine smokes and everything dies, including the car radio. No calling for help here.

Once the hummer is down, the parasaurolophus wanders off into the trees immediately to the right, where there is a small path leading up an incline, disguised by dense jungle if you want the characters to have fun searching around and rolling for perception. Really if they decide to walk down the road further, you as the DM can place the "path" however far south you need. There will be a sign pointing up that path that says

RADIO TOWER ^

HYDRO PLANT ^