"It's all your queens work Mom," he said

And I couldn't stop but just blushed!

I was standing in the corner when I felt a hand wrapping my waist!  I thought it was jungkook!  Until an Anglic voice came! It was different!  It was not of jungkook!

I turned around and saw Jimin! Ohh mah he is such an angle and a big-time flirt!

His eyes were really beautiful! It was like they had the whole galaxy! 

"Moyeon! I hope jungkookahh took good care of you! If not then I can surely take care of you queen!" He said in his angelic voice!

Hahaha jiminahh, STOB IT! I said while blushing! 

I don't know when jungkook noticed us and came!

"You still flirting with her! I guess I need to call Rosé here" he said in a cold tone!

"Ahhh don't call Rosé here! Moyeon is my sister!  How would I flirt with her! You phabo!" He said in a childish way

"Better!" Jungkook said!

"You are still same! Still so possessive about her right!  I know she is yours but" Jimin was about to say something when he was interrupted by jungkook

"But what!"jungkook said

"You better take care of her and don't repeat the mistake you did  jungkookahh," he said in his deep voice

I could feel the stress between them!

With that Jimin left and we stood there holding champagne in our hands and seeing the whole family happily talking to each other!

I didn't noticed but I saw all  Taehyung's and jimin's girlfriends somewhere!

I tried really hard and remembered!  I met Jimin's girlfriend in the library!  She was the assistant and yess saw Taehyung's girlfriend in my dream!

She along with Taehyung saved me! I remember

"Ohh my god! What is happening with me" came out of my mouth and I remember falling down and losing all my control!  My eyes were closing and everything was turning dark!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Moyeon!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Ohh my god! What is happening with me" came out of my mouth and I remember falling down and losing all my control!  My eyes were closing and everything was turning dark! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜Moyeon! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜...