Chapter Fifty-Six

EMMA

"We've got to wake up, babe."

I shake Harry lazily, still half asleep from our long night. His alarm is blaring, and I'm too sleepy to try and reach it.

"I don't wanna." He mumbles into the pillow, an arm pulling me closer to his body.

Despite my words, I snuggled into his warmth, pecking my lips along his collarbone. He hums and half rolls on top of me making me giggle underneath him. It's would all be very serene if that damn alarm wasn't going off.

"Harry, if you don't turn that alarm off, I'm never having sex with you again." I deadpan, voice slightly muffled by his body.

He laughs, chest rumbling on top of me, "Okay, okay, can't have that."

He rolls off of me and reaches his arm over to the nightstand. Unplugging his phone, he turns the alarm off, and sighs, "We've got an hour to be at the restaurant."

I pout, "Remind me again whose idea it was to go to brunch the morning after your birthday."

"Sorry, it's tradition." Harry forces himself up on his elbow, "Been doing it since I turned eighteen."

"Weren't you hungover?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah it was awful." He answered quickly, "Puked in the restroom when we got there."

I grimace, "Gross."

He just shrugs, "Best French toast I've ever had, though."

I laugh, finally sitting up, rubbing at my eyes, "Want to conserve water?"

A grin forms on his face, eyes still a little puffy, making him look soft and adorable, "Got to help the environment."

†††

By the time we were in the car, light makeup and a messy bun, we were running about five minutes late. Neither of us cared that much, though, preferring our activities in the steamy shower too much.

We parked a few blocks away, ambling up the street, hand in hand. "I've never been here before." I tell Harry when we turn the corner.

"It's a bit of a hole in the wall. A lot of families stay away because of the twenty-four hour strip club across the street, but it's got really great service and food so we made it our go-to for after-birthday celebrations." Harry tells me.

I glance to the other side of the street where there is a surprisingly popping strip club. A neon light flashing at us saying they've got fully nude girls any day anytime. It definitely looks a little a little seedy.

"You ever been inside?" I ask him curiously.

"That one? No," he shakes his head, "heard rumors that they have a huge cocaine problem. Not my scene."

"So you've been to others?" I raise an eyebrow.

He looks down at me, moving closer to my body while another couple passes us on the sidewalk. "Yeah, I have. Been quite a long time. Not the biggest fan of them in general, but Mike's brother was his best man and planned the stag do. Made us all go to a strip club in London."

I smirk, "You make it sound like you were forced at gunpoint."

Harry chuckles, "I mean, it definitely wasn't what any of us were hoping for. Made me feel a little... dirty."

I nod, "Dirty, but not in a good way."

"Exactly." Harry says, then leans in to my ear to whisper, "You're the only dirty I want."