24.

▢▢▢

I decided to stay the night at Ji Eun's place because I couldn't go back to my house since my sister was going to be there. After all the things that have been happening, she's the least I'd want to deal with right now.

I was undressing my clothes into my pajamas, for a more comfortable state when I talk to Ji Eun. She was in the bathroom taking a quick bath while I was chilling in her freakishly pink room.

"Weird...I haven't made contact with Moonbin for the past few days lately. I hope he's been doing well" I mumbled as I applied some moisturizer on my face.

"Aish why am I even thinking about him.." I groaned as I tried to wipe the thought of him away.

"Jas I'm back!!" Ji Eun quickly dashed inside. She was wearing a black tank top, pajama shorts, and a towel, wrapping her wet hair.

"So, what's happening in your life my best friend?" She asked as she brushed her hair. I took a deep breath and tried to sum up these past days.

"Well Nightshade is gone, my sister is making me work in BigHit rather than Fantagio, and Leejan kissed me on the cheek"

Ji eun's mouth dropped. "Well you had a really rough day.." I gave her that 'no kidding' look in response.

"But you lost your job and I feel super bad" I told her with concern. My best friend frowned from the thought. "Yeah... I'll probably work in the mall or something"

"That Nightshade was one of a kind.." I said, depressely.

"Anywhoo, let's not get your mind fixated on these depressing things. Tell me, why are you so mad about your sister kicking you out of Fantagio?" Ji Eun asked, taking a seat beside me.

"Because, I made such good memories there with all the people I worked with and with the boys too"

My life became even more exciting because I was Astro's Makeup Artist. The people I met along my journey helped me overcome my obstacles and showed me how it felt like to have fun.

I don't think I'll ever find another job that made me feel the same way I did in Fantagio.

"So the memories huh.." Ji Eun pondered. "What about that Moonbin fellow, is he another reason why you don't want to quit?"

The question lingered around my head. I can't even imagine what it would be like if we just stopped talking with each other, let alone not see each other. He was a great friend and maybe, just maybe.... I like him.

I left a short pause before answering the girl. "Well, maybe"

Ji Eun beamed a smile. "Are you saying that you like him?"

I heaved a sigh and vigorously scratched the back of my head. "MMmMm.. I don't know, it's kinda complicated.." I groaned.

"okay fine, I'll patiently be here, waiting for the day to come when you finally say you like him"~ Ji Eun teased with that smirk of hers.

"Soo, what about Leejan? He made the move on you first before Moonbin did. How does that make you feel?

These detailed questions that Ji Eun was asking made it feel more like an interrogation rather than a comfortable talk. But it was a good way to relieve all those thoughts from my head.

"Oh geez, that was just the worst timing ever.." I complained, slapping her pillow onto my face. My actions made the girl giggle a bit.

"Don't tell me you liked it?" She nudged.
"Of course not!....well, I mean- he's a really nice guy but that just made things more complicated" I told her.

Ji Eun nodded as a response.

"Just to make things easier, you can always hook up Leejan with me!" She chimed.
"Want me too?" I asked with a smile.

The girl's smile faded away with a serious expression. "Wait are you serious? I've been single for too long, Jasmin. I need a man!!"

I cracked up from her dramatic moment and waved a hand. "Sadly, I was just joking but maybe after this mess clears up!"

"Oh my god you better keep that promise!" Ji Eun raises a stiff finger at me in which I nodded, keeping the promise. "Of course!"

Eventually our talk ended and I explained all the things that have been happening to Ji Eun. She has always been a good listener and she never fails to make every negative situation a positive one. Glad she's my best friend.

Right before I fell asleep, my phone made a little jingle, meaning that I received a text. Curious to what it could be, I checked it. It was Leejan. Oh boy...

Leejan: Heyy ur prolly sleeping rn but I'd jus like to tell you if we can talk tmr. I have sumt I'd like to tell you.

My eyes shot wide open after I read his text. What does he have to tell me???

▢▢▢

a/n : Yeah I know I know... I didn't publish chapters for awhile whoops! But here they are now. I'm given y'all a double update!! Please vote and comment your thoughts!! I love reading all of your comments.