22.

▢▢▢

It was finally over. The interview received many likes and people soon had forgotten about the whole incident.

The CEO said I would stay in the business which was a relief. The only problem that was weighing myself down was the words I said about Moonbin. I mean, at least he now gets the idea that I don't like him.

It's actually better that I cleared out those words. We could both focus more on our careers than relationships.

"Miss, are you okay?"

I widened my eyes after hearing Eunwoo's voice. I was daydreaming for such a long time that I forgot I was doing his makeup.

"Y-yeah sorry about that" I shyly giggled, continuing to put the blush on his cheeks.

The handsome young man nodded in return and stayed completely still while I applied some makeup.
"By the way, we watched your interview"

I hesitantly brushed his cheeks after hearing the words that came out of his mouth. From the outside, I looked calm about the topic but inside, I was mentally screaming.

"Oh, did you? It was my first interview, so don't make fun of me" I pouted.

"I wasn't planning to," he laughed. "I'm not sure if I have the right to say this, but..."

My eyebrows furrowed, with the sudden pause he delivered. "Go on"

He let out a breath.

"Do you really not have any feelings for Moon-,"

"Jasmin, your friend is calling you"
My gaze averted to the Secretary after hearing her voice from across the room.

"Okay!" I placed the makeup utensils on the desk beside me and walked towards my phone.

Stopping myself midway, I turned my head back to Eunwoo.

"Sorry, what did you ask?"

The boy shook his head and smiled. "Nevermind"
I nodded, leaving the topic alone.

Picking up my phone, the contact name was none other than Ji Eun. Geez, this girl really wants me to get fired.

"Hello.."

"JASMIN FINALLY YOU PICK UP!"
I left a gap between my phone and my ear due to Ji Eun's obnoxious voice. What got me a bit confused was that I heard her sobbing in the background.
"What's wrong?"

"Jasmin...Nightshade is going out of business..."

What? I stiffened my body, hearing the words that came out. My face was turning pale and my chest was hurting.

So many questions and thoughts were swirling endlessly in my head. Why was Nightshade closing? Not only was it a successful company, but it was like a home to me.

The whole purpose of why I came back to Seoul.

"Ji Eun, are you joking?" I raised my voice causing some of the staff members to make side glances.

"Jas, why would I? Our employees are packing the items right now. The store will remain empty until someone else buys the lot"

"B-but why though!?" I was literally screaming.

"Jas I'll talk to you later, I gotta help them pack"

"Wai-wait wait.. Ji Eun!"

She hanged up.

I dramatically sat on the sofa and bit my lower lip, thinking about Nightshade. The Secretary sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"Is everything okay?"