16.

▢▢▢

We were finally driving back to the studio after the rainy photoshoot. Everyone was soaking wet from the sudden showers that appeared.

I was still feeling a bit anxious about the whole scene with Jasmin. I was just acting without thinking.

I turned my head to face the young lady. She was peacefully taking a nap right next to me. A small grin appeared on my face when I saw her peaceful state.

Relaxing my head against the seat, I exhaled a breath. I also thought of taking a nap from this exhausting day.

I felt someone's head weighing on my shoulder causing my eyes to open. Jasmin was leaning against my shoulder but she was still fast asleep.

"She might strain her neck..." Sanha whispered from behind as he and Rocky stood up from their seats. I furrowed my eyebrows at them.

The two boys were the ones who placed her head on me. Rocky gave out a thumbs up and an innocent smile.

"Aye, you should ask her out on the Light Festival tonight." Mj shook my arm for his attention.

"Huh?"

"Ouuu that would be a perfect date! You should tell her." Eunwoo joined in on the conversation.

I sheepishly shook my head. "She might turn me down."

Everyone disagreed with what I said.

"Miss Jasmin would never turn you down. Even if it's as simple as walking down the stairs." Jinjin teasingly explained.

I took the idea and felt a bit nervous to ask when she wakes up.

"Okay, I'll ask her out." I confidently confirmed. They all cheered in victory and held out their arms."Fighting!"

——

Jasmin's POV

"Jasmin, wake up now." A soft voice whispered through my ears. Lazily stretching my arms forward and squinting my eyes, I fixed my posture.

"Where are we.." I asked still half asleep.

"In a van." The boy next to me replied. I widened my eyes to see who was talking to me.

Blinking a couple of times I gave Moonbin a confused look.

"Were you always next to me?" I asked politely. He nodded innocently and smiled.

"You were sleeping on my shoulder."

My mouth almost dropped with what I heard.
"I-I did what?" Making sure I heard it correctly.

"Sleeping on my shoulder?" he tapped on his right arm.

I patted the side of my head to feel the warmth.
"I'm so sorry! It must have been a handful." I apologized.

Moonbin waved a hand in embarrassment. "It's not a big deal. It was actually Sanha who placed your head on my shoulder."

I nodded in understanding and sat properly against the seat. Scooting a few inches away from him, I stared out the window.

"Um Jasmin," Moonbin softly spoken. I turned to face him and smiled. My legs were shaking because I was afraid of what he might ask. Why was I getting so nervous all of a sudden?

"So you know that celebration that takes place by the park every year?"

I blinked my eyes repeatedly. "Sorry, I don't."