11.

▢▢▢

I was comfortably sitting in the passenger seat watching the building complexes go by. My flight was in 5 hours and it only took 3 hours to drive to the airport.

I was still a bit bothered how I had to tell the boys that I couldn't make it to our hangout. The look on their faces was pretty defeated especially Moonbin but as idols, they covered it up with a smile.

"You excited for your photoshoot?" The secretary chimed as she steered the car. The Secretary volunteered to take me to the airport which I greatly appreciated.

"I guess so. This will be my first time having a photoshoot with my sister and being in the front cover of a magazine." I smiled.

"Then how come you look so down?" she frowned, looking at me through the corner of her eye.

"I wanted to be with the boys..." I confessed without making contact.

"Jasmin, you will always be with them even if you can't see one another." she explained.

I nodded at her cheesy words and continued to face the window.

——

Meanwhile

"I wish Miss Jasmin is here..." Sanha frowned while chewing on his food. The boys were eating at an expensive restaurant that was close by their hotel.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Jinjin scolded.

The evil maknae didn't bother to listen and chewed vigorously with his mouth open in front of his hyung.

"Why you little-" Jinjin hissed, attempting to throw his chopsticks at him.

"We should respect her decision though. It's not everyday you get a spot in FANTO." Eunwoo reasoned.

Not even the good-looking Cha Eunwoo got a spot in those front covers. The boys remained quiet and continued to eat their food.

Moonbin cleared his throat. "I was planning out my day with her, too..."

"Moonbin.~" Rocky started, patting his hyung's back. "You should ask her out on a date when we come back home"

Everybody stopped moving and pierced their eyes at Moonbin.

"A date?" Moonbin tilted his head to the side.

"Yeah, don't you and Miss Jasmin have a thing for each other?" Sanha innocently smiled.

The bashful boy shook his head quickly. "She's just a friend!" he clarified.

"He's just new to this feeling. Let's give it a week and see the effect." Eunwoo whispered to Rocky and Sanha.

"Yo, Moonbin is a ladies man!" Jinjin yelled making the whole room burst in laughter.

——

We were now in front of the airport, taking out my luggage from the car. I studied the front of the airport and exhaled a breath.

"When we're out of work just call me Jeon Min." The Secretary said. I faced her and nodded.

"Okay, thanks for taking me here! I greatly appreciate it" I bowed.

"No worries, just send me the pictures of your photoshoot and I'll send you Moonbin's photos in return." She teasingly smiled, patting my shoulder.

I changed my expression and rolled my eyes. "Please, I heard enough of teasing from everyone..." I muttered.

"Anyways, bye! Have fun!" She lastly said. I waved and walked down the doorway with my luggage.