~☆Fragments☆~

Börja om från början

"Go home. Now." Steven spoke hoarsely.
"What? Why?" Y/N asked.
"Listen just-- go, please." Steven pleaded lowly as he rubbed his temples.

"No! You nee to--"
In an instant his lips were glued to her's.

Well.. a lot more tongue than lips but not let's get too detailed with that..

His hands got hold of her and pulled her closer, hips clashing against each other.
Though he savoured every corner of her mouth lovingly he wistfully wanted to harm her in this. 'Anything just to get her away' he repeated over and over again in his mind.

They stood there for a couple o' moments, devouring each other..
Until Y/N managed to pull away from his scandal.

And to his surprise:

Achievement unlocked!:
slap to the face!

but it wasn't full force.
and he knew it.

"Will you go now?" Steven sighed.
"You kiss me like that again you'll hurt much more you hear me?" She growled before storming away.

Beside the fact her blood was boiling she felt deep regret in slapping him in the face. But really can't force someone to go with kiss now, you really can't see which ending you want with that.

Steven sighed as he rubbed his cheek, slowly swelling up but thankfully it was just a normal reaction to a slap in the face.

He raced back up the stairs to the gems. Or as he out in his own words his room preferably.

He slammed open the door accidentally and looked up at the gems.

Pride was gone..
Steven sighed once more and headed towards the stairs.

"Ah-bap-bap-bap! Just because you ran down the stairs to make out with your girlfriend for a moment doesn't mean this conversation is over!" Pearl reminded as she stepped forward.

"Real sense of privacy.." Steven rolled his eyes as he slowly took the stairs.

"This is not about privacy with your girlfriend this is about you!" Amethyst followed Pearl.

"Steven, don't let this power control you! your better than this.." Garnet stepped forward too, yet this line seemed out of order. Ah.. the chronicles of future vision, anticipating things like—

Steven strained in pain before lashing out completely
"LEAVE ME ALONE!"
—that..

In that instant it was like he glitched out.
3 neon Pink versions of him like broken some barrier keeping this power secure in him.

As his voiced echo throughout the house the neon diluted and it was only his skin that glowed.

He opened his teary eyes to only question.
Gems were all in slow motion..

"I'm-- I'm speeding up again.." Steven looked down at his pink palms.

"I gotta get outta here.." Steven zoomed away from the house in a flash. Literally..

🌧🌱🌧

Fire crackled before their feet.
"And that's why.. I can't go back." Steven concluded the story.

"So. What your saying is.. you're here.."

"FOR A REMATCH!" Jasper roared as she ripped her cloak to shreds.

"What? No! I'm telling you why I'm out here in the first place! I think my Diamond powers are coming out.. I can't control them.."

"I just wanna be alone so I won't hurt anyone.." Steven rubbed his bottom lip as a sudden warm feeling filled his chest 'Guess I already did...' he thought to himself.