close your eyes and let your feelings go

Comenzar desde el principio

"Whatever, you know I love them," Odell responded.

Their hotel wasn't too far away because this was a very short trip. They had actually been in Costa Rica for family vacation before things got crazy in their careers again, but they had decided to make a stop in Miami to finish off the weekend.

"I love you." Demi's voice dropped an octave as she brought their intertwined hands up to her mouth and kissed the back of his hand.

Odell eyed her and smirked because he knew exactly how she was feeling. He pressed a little bit harder on the gas and they were in the parking lot of the hotel in no time. Thank God for valet. He didn't have to worry about parking. He swept Demi out of the passenger seat and carried her through the lobby of the luxurious hotel, her giggles sounding off of the walls and filling the elevator as they rode it up to the top floor.

"Remember when we first did this...the night before the Super Bowl?" Demi reminisced as Odell set her on the ground so that he could fish the hotel key out of his pocket.

"How could I forget?"

"And we were hooked to each other for life...and my pussy gave you good luck so you won the next day?" Demi giggled as the elevator doors opened and Odell threw his arm over her shoulder to help her keep her balance.

She was definitely drunk. Demi wasn't shy in bed but she wouldn't get super sexual unless she was intoxicated. That dirty mouth was just a result of the Don Julio 1942 that they had shared together.

"You think you're the reason I won?" Odell questioned with a smirk as Demi eagerly nodded her head.

She leaned against the door and gave him a sultry look as he opened the door to the penthouse. It didn't matter if they were only staying for the weekend. He only wanted the best for his family and that's what they got all of the time. He wouldn't settle for anything less.

"Yesssss," Demi dragged out as they made it inside.

Once the door clicked shut behind them, she was on him, wrapping herself around him as their lips connected. Then their tongues were intertwining and she was desperately trying to shimmy out of her clothes but Odell wasn't too worried about that.

The thing is...they had their romantic moments. They could spend the whole day making sweet love to each other. They were so intimate that they knew what the other was thinking just by looking at each other. Everyone was quick to judge at the beginning of their relationship. They got together so fast. They got serious so fast. But it was because the energy between them was so magnetic, that it just felt right being together. They knew they were meant for each other and they were reminded of that every single day. So they could be sweet and romantic. But there were moments when that's not what they wanted, and they both knew that. And this was one of those moments.

"Odell..." Demi drew out as she traced little patterns on his chest.

The sun was rising and Demi knew they needed to get ready so that by the time the kids got up they could get them ready to fly back home, but Demi loved getting to bask in their afterglow. They didn't get to do it often, but when they did, it was one of her favorite moments.

"Yeah...?"

He was drawing a line up and down her spine, occasionally tracing the tattoos that she had on her back. He knew where every single tattoo was without even opening his eyes, even the ones she didn't talk about because she was embarrassed, like the little O on the inside of her thigh that only he got to see. That was on a drunken dare, and she still hadn't gotten it removed. Odell was positive that she secretly loved it, because everytime he licked it she would squirm.