FAQ

"There," Doc said as he stand up in front of Felix. "Good as new."

"I can't feel my toes." Felix said.

"That's normal." replied Donut.

"Is it?" questioned Felix.

Wash, without hesitation, aim his rifle towards Felix's face.

"H-hey, whoa!" Felix said.

"You need to start talking." Wash said, sternly.

"Hmm," Felix hummed. "Aggressive, paranoid, and a little melodramatic-you must be Agent Washington."

"Ha!" Tucker cooed. "Melodramatic."

"And that means the rest of you are the Reds and Blues." Felix looked at them.

"Oh my god!" Caboose shrieked. "How did he know that?!"

"We're wearing red and blue armour," Grif answered. "Well, not all of us..." He looked at me who was behind Tucker.

Felix followed Grif's gaze who was me, hiding behind Tucker. "Who is this?" He asked.

"But how can he tell?" asked Caboose.

"Will somebody please fix his helmet?" Grif said.

"I will not answer your question until you answer mine." Wash gritted his teeth. "How do you know who we are?"

"Seriously?" answered Felix. "Come on man, everybody knows about you guys. You're heroes."

"Heroes?" Sarge said.

Felix looked at the Reds and Blues. "You're the team that brought down Project Freelancer. You're some of the galaxy's greatest soldiers."

"Well," Simmons looked at the rest. "I can see how you might think that-"

"Because it's absolutely true!" Sarge cut in.

"It's..." Doc looked at them "...partially true."

"But mainly false." said Grif.

"Stop giving him information." snapped Wash. He looked back at Felix. "What's your name?"

"Felix." Felix replied casually. "Now, will I know who is this lady behind one of you."

"No," Wash take one more glance at me. "Felix, what are you doing here?"

"Do you want the long answer of the short one?" Felix said, probably in sacrasm.

Wash cocked his rifle at Felix's helmet. "Do you want another bullet in your leg?"

"Hey, thats bullet's there because of you." Felix said.

"He's got a point." Tucker pointed out.

Wash lowers his gun. "Just..." He sighed. "...explain what's going on?"

"Uh, yeah." Grif said. "Like, who were those guys that were trying to kill us?"

"And why haven't we been rescued yet?" asked Simmons.

"Wait. What do you mean?" questioned Felix.

"What do you mean?" asked Tucker.

"I mean," Felix answered. "Do you understand where you've crashed?"

"Well, we've been taking bets." answered Sarge. "Highest wager's currently on Bermuda Triangle. After that, we've got Gilligan's Island and purgatory."

"So stupid." Grif muttured.

"No," Donut said. "Just think about it. It makes perfect sense."

"The reason no one's come to help you is the same reason no one's come to help them." Felix said. And by 'them', he meant the four white soldiers who were lying dead on the ground.