New Home, New Base

Armonia became the new hq for the News, also for the Reds and Blues. Plus, it also became a new home for me. I had my own room. Everybody did. Caboose wanted a sleepover at my room but Wash, being the good boyfriend he is, said no.

The Reds and Blues got their own job in Armonia. Grif and Simmons are in charge of giving the soldiers their guns at the Armory. Donut was in charge of the uniforms. He was excited to change the colour scheme. Lopez was in charge of mechanical stuff, like fixing the Warthog or repairing the guns.

For the Blues, Wash was in charge of training the soldiers. Even everyone, including me. For me, I was in charge of taking care of my son; Caboose. He really like to call me mom. Church was surprised that Caboose call me that but he brushed it off and let me take care of Caboose.

Another suprised, Vanessa and Doyle gave me a rank to which that cause the Reds and Blues to caught off guard. Even Sarge, I outrank him. My rank was higher than the Reds and Blues.

Flashback

"As a helping member to the Reds and Blues, (Name) you need a rank other than being a civilian." Vanessa said as I drink my good cup of joe.

"For once, I agree." Doyle piped in. "Since you helped us in this war, we would like to give something so that we would remember you."

"I'm not a soldier or anything." I said. "I'm just a helping hand to you guys. I didn't mean anything to get a rank. High or low rank, I don't care."

Wash placed his hand at my shoulder. "(Name), you've been training quite well. In fact, you beat the everyone in training except me and Carolina. We just want the best for you."

"Its alright, (Name)." Sarge said. "Doesn't matter if you outrank me, just go for it."

"If you guys want to," I looked at Vanessa and Doyle. "Go ahead."

Doyle nodded his head. "Alright then." He then looked at one of his soldiers. "Is the radio on?"

"Yes sir." The soldier reply back.

"Well, then." Doyle cleared his throat. "(Full Name), you have been a helper to the Reds and Blues and our planet. To thank your gratitude, I will now promote you from civilian to Brigadier (Name)."

Vanessa gave me the Brigadier patch. "Welcome to the family." She offered her hand and I shook it. "I feel like I'm in a Mafia."

"Well Sarge, it seems that (Name) outrank us." Simmons said as he looked to Sarge, who was quiet. "Sarge?"

"Diabolical..." Sarge mumbled while he gritted his teeth.

Flashback Ends

And now, I've been called ma'am or sir from the soldiers. Except the Reds and Blues, they just called me by name. For Caboose, he still called me mom or mummy.

Sometimes I wonder, is this season 13 or will there'll be season 14. Lopez is currently fixing my laptop and my iphone as I write. I may not understands him but thanks to Doyle's help, I understand him. Well, a bit.

Wash was being Wash. I don't blame him, I just let him be himself. The girls always asked me about Wash but I managed to avoid them.

Its been a few days since we had out victory over the Space Pirates. The News and Feds soldiers still unable to work together. They still hate each other. No matter how hard I try to ask them to, they sure are stubborn.

Vanessa became a best friend to me. She likes to comes to my room and talked about the Feds, Doyle and her troubles. Sometimes for advice. Not love advice, its about the troubles she had. Mostly troubles with the Feds.

Moreover, Armonia is a beautiful city. The trains can rail upside down. The stores are cool but I can't buy anything. The resources we have are getting less. Thanks to you know who.

Writing this entry is-"

Then a knocking sound came by. "Who's that?" I shouted over my shoulder as I placed my book and my pen in my bag. "It's Grif."

Grif, what is he doing? I thought as I walked to my door and opened it. "What's up?" I greeted him.

"'Sup, have you seen Kimball?" He asked as I gave him a snickers bar.

"Well, she was at the downtown. Just... uh... a few minutes ago. She was talking to the soldiers there." I answered. "Why do you need to see Vanessa?"

"Nothing." Grif said as he walked away.

"M'kay," I shrugged. "If anyone needs me, I'll be at Wash's place." I shouted to Grif.

"Alright, I will." Grif said.

~Chapter 24, End~

Question ; should I let reader going to have a feels trip if she watch RWBY Volume 3?

(言Д言) BRITTANIA BEAM!