Kids, Calm Down.

I woke up, still feeling sleepy. I got up from the bed like I was risen from my dead slumber. I looked left and right while rubbing one of my eye. Wash must have left. I noticed there was a note at the pillow next to mine. I took it and read it.

After reading the note, I tuck it away then started to tidy the bed. My blanket was fold nicely. I opened the door and leave the room.

I went to my own room, put away my blanket. I make my way to my door but something caught my attention. I saw a suit of MJOLNIR armour or you could say its a VENETOR-class type.

There was a sticky note in front of the visor. It say;

General Doyle here.

I found this old armour at the old warehouse. My men was clearing the area when we saw this old dusty box. I gave my men the clearance to open it and it was this armour you are seeing in your room.

Armonia may not have the weapons we need to fight back the Space Pirates, at least this armour could change the tide.

Also, if you are done with your armour, could you meet us at the Armonia War Room.

I tucked away Doyle's note. I gently took the helmet and admired it. Why does it looked like Deadspace? There was another sticky note. Again. I took it and read it.

P.S : I think this armour is suited for you. Wash told me that you are good with Hand-to-hand combat which this armour is spealized in.

I smiled at this. Good, at least my skills are gonna be useful. I also tucked away the note. I gently placed the armour at my bed, seeing how does it look like before suiting up.

Oh, damn. Its beautiful. I quickly locked my door before stripping my clothes off and put on the black jumpsuit. Not going naked here, I have my undies. If you are wondering. I started from the bottom to the top.

I put on the boots, the shins, the thighs, the codpiece, the chestpiece, the shoulders, the arms and hands and for the last piece was the helmet itself. I took out my phone and did a few Selfies. Am I going to be badass in this armour? Who knows? The colour changed from its original scheme; black and blue to my favourite colours; (fav colour no.1) and (fav colour no.2).

With that, I went to the training room to did some training, trying to adjust with this new and cool armour. The Brigadier patch was at my right shoulder and everyone greeted me.

Crap, the war room. I almost forgot because there were some soldiers who are questioning my skills and ran to the war room. Phew, made it. I slow down my breathing before walking in.

I enter the room, seeing Vanessa, Doyle, Wash and the rest of the Reds who were communicating with Carolina, Church, Tucker, Caboose, Sarge and Dr. Grey.

"Emily!!" Doyle yelled at the screen. "Please, slow down." He was trying his best to calm down Dr. Grey.

"Slow down?!" She scoffed, with enthusiasm in it. I'm guessing they found something interesting. "General, the alien weapons, the vehicles, all of the artifacts we've found over the years, they weren't broken! They were just deactivated!! And Tucker's sword made them work!" She explain in glee and in a fast past voice.