The Beginning of the Prologue

"What do you mean, 'She's gone'?!" Felix shouted, in a pissed voice. "Little knife cannot be gone! She was locked away!"

"Calm down, Felix." Locus stop Felix from doing anything rash and by rash, shooting their men randomly. Knives was a different story, less than the shooting but more, slice and stabbing here. "She is not important. We have a mission to do."

"Yeah, yeah." Felix waved him off. "I make her a promise and I intend to keep it, Locus." Besides, I will not break a fucking promise. Felix thought to himself as he sharpen his knives.

Locus divert his attention from drama queen, Felix to his men. "Are we in position?"

"Yes, sir." Their pilot replied. He turn on the distress signal, to let a ship to take the bait. They were like an Angler fish, flashing their lure lights to any unsuspecting prey in the dark vast of space.

It was a few hours when a ship had taken the bait. The ship was a large ship, probably using it as a transport or some other uses.

"Unidentified Pelican dropship," A voice said from their radios. "This is Captain Meyers of the UNSC Tartarus responding to your distress signal. Come in, over."

Felix and Locus scanned the ship. It was a Prison ship, not a freight ship. They've struck gold.

"Unidentified Pelican," Captain Meyers said again. "Please respond."

They ignored the Captain and continued to scanned the ships interior. It was filled with inmates, a few crew and lots of weapons.

"Pelican, can you just give us a sign that you're reading us?" Meyers repeated.

"Just like we discuss." Felix informed their pilot who flash the lights to Meyers and his men.

"Pelican, are you able to make your way to out starboard docking bay?" Meyers has taken the bait and is slowly getting himself tricked. "We'll be able to assist you from there."

The pilot flashed one more light before using the thursters turning and move to the docking bay. The docking bay doors opened up and the Pelican landed safely.

"Suit up." The pilot leave his seat before joining Locus and his men to cloak themselves. Leaving Felix to be what he is, the people person.

"Pelican crew!" Another voice shouts at them. "You may now open your bay door and slowly exit the vehicle!"

Locus opened the bay door and the hatch descends. Felix steps out into the view. His armour lights was showing within the darkness of the Pelican bay door.

"Hands in the air!" Shouted another guy as he took out his torchlight to see anything 'unsual' but, he didn't.

"Yes sir." Felix comply with said man request and letting his hands up.

"Its just... One guy?" The other one speak up.

Felix chuckled. At their stupidity. "Won't find anyone else on this ship."

"Come on out," The man who shout at him said. "Take it slow." Felix begins to walked down the ramp, with his hands still up in the air.

"You all right?" asked another one. His voice has the hint of worry and fear mixed in all together like a cake batch.

"Yeah." Felix answered him. "I'm just glad ya' found me." He let his hands to fall down, playing the pity survivor man.

And so it begins.

~Chapter 26, End~

sorry for the late update, im trying to adjust my uni life...

and im watching this anime called Gangsta. Nicolas is so cute~
the op song is my jam now

Gif credited to their owner(s)

(言Д言) BRITTANIA BEAM!