18 - My Happy Baby. (M)

Taehyung slowly moved his hand and unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt. Although he can hardly control himself, he wants to go slow, so that his baby can fully enjoy. He keeps his gaze fixed on Jungkook's face but the younger boy is looking at everywhere but him.

"Look at me Kookie." Taehyung softly touches Jungkook's chin and make him look up. "What are you thinking baby?"

"Uhh... Tae, I'm scared." Jungkook said with a little worry in his eyes.

"Don't worry Kookie. You have nothing to be scared of. We can wait. We don't have to do this if you are not ready." Taehyung takes a step back but Jungkook quickly grabs his shirt and pulls Taehyung to himself again.

"No no no. I want to do it. I-it's just that I-I h-haven't done this before, you know. I'm a bit nervous. That's all"

"Oh baby... just trust me ok. I'll take good care of you. Today and forever." Taehyung removed Jungkook's shirt first. He held Jungkook's pant belt and looked at the younger for permission. Once the younger gives a nod he proceeds to remove the belt too.

Taehyung turns Jungkook towards the mirror in the room, his chest pressed in to Jungkook's back and kisses the younger boy's neck. Jungkook arches his back and lets his head rest on Taehyung's shoulder, giving him more access.

"Damn you are so fucking hot Kookie." Taehyung whispers in between biting Jungkook neck. Jungkook moans loudly when Taehyung sucks on his sweet spot, the sound of waves giving them the privacy they need. And they are too in to need to care anyway.

Taehyung pulls Jungkook's pant zipper down and slides his hand inside. He then palms Jungkook's member through his boxer, putting a little pressure with his fingertips.

Taehyung is looking at Jungkook through the mirror and sees that he has his eyes closed. "Open your eyes baby. I want you to look at yourself. Look at what I'm doing to you."

Jungkook immediately obeys and looks at Taehyung's hands through the mirror. Taehyung slowly pulls down Jungkook's pant and his boxers, leaving the younger boy completely naked.

Jungkook feels his face burning with heat, desperate to close his eyes or atleast look away from the hands now roaming all over his body, with his member on full display. But he won't. Because Taehyun said to look and so he'll look.

Taehyung suddenly takes Jungkook's hands and place them on his length and takes few steps back. "Touch yourself for me baby. I'll be back in a second." And Jungkook does Just that.

Taehyung got a small tube from the duffel bag they brought and keeps it on the nightstand beside the bed. He then moved to the side so that Jungkook could see him removing his clothes through the mirror. Jungkook felt precum already leaking just by the sight of the elder's slowly revealing body.

Once Taehyung retuns, he pushes Jungkook softly on to the bed, on his back and extends 3 fingers to his mouth. "Suck"

Jungkook complies, coating the fingers with saliva. With his other hand, Taehyung taps Jungkook's thighs, indicating him to raise his hips a bit and places a pillow underneath.

"Ready Kookie?" Taehyung asks and gets an eager nod as a reply. He bends and takes the younger boy's lips in a passionate kiss while his hand traces down to Jungkook's hips, then ass and finally to his soft hole. Taehyung can feel the younger boy squirm under him in response.

Jungkook shuddered when he felt a finger enter him. It was a strange feeling but not necessarily bad. Then he felt it going in and out while his neck and collarbone was being sucked and pulled simultaneously.

Then he felt another finger entering him stretching his hole a bit more.
He is a moaning mess at this point unable to take the simulation from both ends.

Taehyung was loving the sounds made by the younger boy. He slowly pulls back to look at the messy boy under him. He wants to see Jungkook's reaction when he enter the 3rd finger and it was quite the sight. Taehyung takes Jungkook's member in his hand and starts pumping it matching the rhythm of his finger going in and out.

"Ahhh.. .. T-Tae... too m-much. I'm gonna come." Jungkook moans, fisting the bedsheet.

Taehyung chuckled and removes both hands. "I think you're ready."

Taehyung reaches for the tube of lube that he previously kept and takes a good amount and rubs it on his length. He then pulls Jungkook from his hips and align his member with his rim. He slowly enters, watching Jungkook's facial expression, ready to stop the moment he sees Jungkook is in discomfort.

Jungkook feels himself being stretched painfully but he tries not to show that. He can take the pain. Once Taehyung is completely in, he waits till the younger boy is adjusted to his size. When he feels Jungkook moving his hips slightly, he starts moving in and out, slowly first but gaining speed when he hears Jungkook loudly moaning his name. He thrusts in to the younger boy with speed, slamming hard.

"Ohhhhh God.... fuck..." Jungkook was seeing stars as the elder boy found his prostate and keep on hitting it with each thrust. He didn't feel any pain as the pleasure took over every nerve in his body.

"Oh Tae...p-please... p-ple..aaahhh"

"Say m-my name babyboy... who do you b-belong to...huh.."

"You.. o-only you. Only yo...Tae......." Jungkook came with loudly screaming the elder's name.

Taehyung's thrusts became sloppy, indicating he too was close, as he held on to Jungkook's hips and chased his own high. Jungkook was squirming from overstimulation and was whimpering slightly with closed eyes.

After few more thrusts, Taehyung finally came inside Jungkook and collapsed on to the younger boy. Jungkook was quick to wrap his arms around Taehyung, gently rubbing his back till the elder boy came down from his high.

Taehyung turns to the side and slowly removes himself from Jungkook, making the younger boy whine at the loss of contact.

"Cute.. let me just clean ourselves baby. Then we can cuddle all you want." Taehyung went to the bathroom and cleaned himself before bringing a wet cloth to clean the younger boy. Then he joins Jungkook on the bed, trying to spoon him but Jungkook stops him.

"Turn around Tae. I wanna be the big spoon." Jungkook sheepishly mumbled. Taehyung let out a low chuckle but turns around nevertheless, letting the younger boy wrap his arms around him protectively.

"Uhh... Kookie?"

"Yeah?"

"So... was it ok?"

"Amazing. Can we go again?"

"That eager huh? Just sleep for now baby. Let's see if you can say the same thing when you walk up."

"Ok." Jungkook was already falling asleep, utterly spent

Both boys falls asleep quickly, content in each other's embrace. They anyway have few more hours to have dinner and go back. Taehyung has the perfect candle light dinner planed.

A/n - oh my god, this was so hard to write. I edited and rewrote this so many times. I thought about abandoning the entire thing and start the episode like both of them laying on the bed and one person saying "boy that was fun.."

But i couldn't give up. So here you go. Hope it is ok and somewhat realistic.