12 - Happily Bullied??

Jungkook is settling down in new college and made few friends also. Yogyeom and Eunwoon are both newcomers and are in his class so they hit it off pretty well. He's having a good time in the college but mostly it's because of Taehyung.

Jungkook quickly learned that Taehyung is kind of a good guy, although few of his friends are real duchebags. Specially Minho and Yoonwoo. Jungkook try to avoid those two because he's not sure whether he can hold himself back from punching them.

Luckily for him, Taehyung seems to be the one to interact with him. Almost as if he's trying to save Jungkook from his friends. And the bullying he gets are more like spending time with Taehyung which Jungkook is very happy to oblige.

Jungkook had a free period so he was just relaxing and chatting with his friends when a random student, looking bit scared, came and told that Kim Taehyung was looking for him. His friends looked at him with concern.

"I'll just go and see what he wants. Don't worry." Jungkook got up from his seat and went, excited to see his crush.

"Hey baby boy, did you miss me?" Taehyung asked with what supposed to be a smirk but Jungkook thought he saw real happiness in the elder face. Yes he got to know that Taehyung was 2 years older than him, as were his friends.

"Not really, what do you want with me?" Jungkook asked in a bored tone, enjoying the look of annoyance flashing across Taehyung's eyes.

"Well, you see, I forget to take notes at few of my classes, silly me, and now the teacher wants to see my book. Would you like to help me write them, baby boy?" Taehyung asked sarcastically.

Jungkook sighed, sat on a nearby bench and held out his hands for the books. He started copying the notes without saying a word and Taehyung's friends howled with laughter.

They were loudly chatting but Jungkook was focused on writing only. He looked at previous pages and got and idea about how Taehyung's handwriting looks like and tried to imitate that. He didn't want the elder to get in trouble with his teacher.

Suddenly he felt a presence behind him.

"Do you have classes now?" Taehyung whispered to him so his friends wouldn't hear.

He could feel Taehyung's breath against his neck. Now that was torture.

"No." Jungkook whispered back. He actually had a class with a paper due but he wasn't gonna say it. He liked how the elder boy seem to care enough to ask.

"Ok" Taehyung went back to his friends but kept glancing at the younger boy.

He just looked adorable, all focused with his face in tight concentration. Is he actually trying to learn something?

After about 30 minutes, Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung.

"All done, can I go now?" Jungkook gave the books back and after a curt nod from Taehyung, he walked off.

Taehyung saw that the boy was walking faster than normal and suddenly he wanted know where the younger boy was going in such hurry.

"I'll see you guys later" with that he ran after Jungkook without waiting for his friend's reply.

He almost lost Jungkook as the younger boy started running at full speed once he was out of Taehyung's friends line of sight. Taehyung was panting to keep up.

Jungkook stopped in front of a classroom and fixed himself before going in. Taehyung hurriedly scooted over to hear what was happening inside.

"Jungkook where have you been? The test is almost finished" Taehyung could hear someone, whom he assumed was Jungkook's teacher, yell at him.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't feeling well. I was in the washroom. Is it too late to take the test now?" Jungkook replied meekly.

"Well you can try. But it's only about 10 minutes left" teacher replied.

"That's ok. I'll do what I can. Thank you"

Taehyung's heart was hurting. He didn't want Jungkook to miss a class. He couldn't figure out why the boy lied to him. He decided to ask later and went to his own class which was about to start too.

Taehyung's teacher actually did ask to write those missed work but he could have done it by himself. He just wanted to be close to Jungkook.

At class, his teacher called him.

"Taehyung, did you update all your missing work? Hope you wrote them yourself. The purpose here is to learn, not get someone else to copy it down you know" teacher knew Taehyung was perceived as a bully but she alao knew he was actually a kind hearted one so she always had a soft spot for him.

Taehyung, who wasn't aware of it, thought he would really be in trouble. Teacher checked the book and gave it back with an ok.

Taehyung turned his book to see that Jungkook has written everything in somewhat close to his own handwriting. Taehyung was puzzled. Did they both had similar handwriting or did Jungkook do that purposefully.

He waited to see Jungkook at the cafeteria at lunchtime and saw him eating with his friends. Taehyung went over to their table and sat on an empty chair.

"I think you are done eating. Get out of here" he growled at Jungkook's friends, immediately making them leave the table.

Jungkook gave them an apologetic look before turning to Taehyung.

"That was rude. They barely touched their food" Jungkook said while looking directly at Taehyung.

Since Taehyung's usual gang was not there, Jungkook felt like he could drop the victim act a little bit.

Taehyung was staring at the younger boy for few minutes before grabbing his backpack which was on the table. He took out one of Jungkook's books and noticed that the younger boy had very nice handwriting, very much unlike his messy ones.

"Why did you try to match my handwriting when copying those notes?" Taehyung asked.

"You said your teacher wanted to see them. You would have gotten in trouble if there was a difference" Jungkook replied as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Taehyung just starred at the boy for some more minutes. He wanted to ask the younger boy about why he lied in the morning, saying that he had no classes when he actually had an exam. But Taehyung suddenly felt like he knew already.

Jungkook cared about him, just like he cared about Jungkook. He could feel heat rushing to his face and got up from his chair before it got out of control. Just as he was about to leave, he heard Jungkook calling him.

"Uhh.. Taehyung?" Jungkook seems to be blushing too.

"Yeah?" Taehyung replied, loving the way younger one said his name .

"See you around?" Jungkook had a questioning face.

"You bet Kookie." Taehyung flashed a wide smile at the younger boy, making him blush even more.

A/N - i hope you are enjoying the lovely dovey love story between taekook. I certainly have fun writing it. This might go on for few episodes. Way longer than initially planned.