16 - First Of Many (M)

Jungkook didn't waste any time. As soon as the words were out of Taehyung's mouth, he hurriedly removed the elder's shirt. His smooth, honey gold chest and abdomen was making Jungkook's hand tremble. He was practically drooling when Taehyung's words brought him back to reality.

"You like what you see?" Taehyung asked with a warm smile while keeping his hands on younger's waist.

Jungkook seems to be too shocked answer.

"May I?" Taehyung again asked, tagging Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook shyly nodded and let the elder remove his shirt buttons and slid the material from his shoulders, dropping it to the floor.

"Woah.. well hello six packs" Taehyung let out an involuntary whistle.

He knew the younger was physically fit as he always felt his rock hard abs in their makeout sessions. But Taehyung didn't know they were this prominent.

"Well damn, should I call you daddy??" Taehyung asked the younger in a teasing voice.

Taehyung knew even though Jungkook was a dominant, total toughass person to the world, he's always been submissive to Taehyung.

"No. You'll always be the d-daddy." Jungkook replied while tracing a hand over Taehyung's chest, brushing over his nipples.

"Damn right you are." Taehyung pushed the boy on to his bed gently and climbed on top of him, hovering over him.

"Now we can stop anytime you want, ok baby" Taehyung whispered, while trailing wet kisses from Jungkook's ear to his jaw line. "And even if you don't want to stop, I think it's best if we take it slow today. What do you think baby?"

Jungkook was having a hard time breathing let alone speaking but he knew that the elder was expecting his answer. With great effort, he managed to gather his thoughts enough to respond.

"W-whatever y-you say. Ahh... whatever y-you want" Jungkook finally managed to let out a coherent sentence.

Taehyung chuckled to himself, his chest vibrating and he was sure that Jungkook could feel it. He slowly traced his mouth to Jungkook's neck, kissing and sucking, surely leaving many purple bruises.

Well that was nothing new to Jungkook. Younger's neck was always decorated with hickies after their makeout sessions.

Taehyung then slid down to Jungkook's chest, taking a nipple bud in his mouth. Jungkook let out a small moan, feeling the hot and wet sensation while Taehyung's other hand slowly caressed the other nipple. Jungkook ran his hands through Taehyung's soft hair, playing with it while letting the elder play with his body.

He trusted Taehyung completely and had already decided to let the elder control the situation, let him do whatever he wants and stop whenever he wants.

Taehyung sat up and looked in to Jungkook's eyes. Without braking eye contact, he slowly unbuckled the younger's belt and pant buttons, and pulled down his zipper. Taehyung was keeping his gaze fixed on Jungkook's eyes, making slow movements as if daring Jungkook to stop him. Well Jungkook has no intention of doing that whatsoever.

Taehyung pulled down Jungkook's denim pants, leaving him only in his boxers. He slowly ran his hand over Jungkook's thighs, making circles with his hand and finally stopping on top of his clothed member. He traced up and down on the bulge with the tips of fingers.

Jungkook has been biting his lips, trying to keep himself from moaning and Taehyung didn't like that one bit. So he gently squeezed his clothed member and Jungkook let out a low, deep moan. "Tae.."

"Yes.. tell me what you want baby." Taehyung asked as he gently caressed Jungkook's thighs and crotch, leaving a trail of kisses. He could feel that Jungkook was already hard and wet.

"Tae p-please.. stop teasing me." Jungkook whispered, looking at the elder boy with pleading eyes.

Taehyung leaned forward, gently mouthing Jungkook's clothed member, feeling the warmth of it on his lips. He removed younger's boxers with one swift move, making his already hard member to spring out.

Taehyung trailed up and down Jungkook's length with his tongue, coating it with his saliva. Jungkook had his eyes closed, back arched and couldn't stop moaning the elder's name. Without further teasing, Taehyung took his entire length in his mouth, making the younger boy let out a loud moan at the sensation.

Taehyung carefully bobbed his head up and down, hollowing out his cheeks, head of Jungkook's cock brushed against the back of throat nearly choking him. Jungkook was a moaning mess at this point. Taehyung grabbed the base of Jungkook's cock and pumped it to match the speed of his mouth.

"Fuck.. Tae I'm c-close.." Jungkook warned the other but Taehyung only increased his speed finaly making Jungkook come with loudly moaning the elder's name.

Taehyung swallowed everything and gently ran his hand up and down Jungkook's length, waiting for the younger to ride his high.

Jungkook seems to have collapsed on the bed with his eyes closed. With rugged breathes, he couldn't believe how utterly spent he feels. He thought himself to be more fit.

But Jungkook knows that the weakness he feels is mainly due to the emotional high, not the physical one. He just had the first blowjob of his life.

Jungkook felt the bed rustled and weight leave his body but couldn't open his eyes. He heard the water running in the bathroom and seconds later, he felt a wetness in his thighs and crotch area. He slowly opened his eyes to see Taehyung cleaning him with a wet cloth.

"Hey, wait. I can do that later. We're not done yet, It should be my turn now right." Jungkook struggled to sit on the bed and reached for the wet cloth.

"It's ok baby. I'll take care of it." Taehyung said while gently pushing Jungkook's hand away.

He went to his closet and brought a fresh boxer and a tshirt and put it on Jungkook.

"Today is all about you. You'll have your turn next time. Now sleep a bit baby. I'll be back in few minutes and then we can cuddle ok" Taehyung gently caressed Jungkook's cheeks and Jungkook couldn't help but give a small nod.

Jungkook watched the elder boy going to the bathroom again and he knows he's going to fix his problem. Jungkook wanted to help but he just couldn't keep his eyes open and settled for waiting till Taehyung comes out.

Once Taehyung took care of his problem, he took a shower and went to join his baby. But when he went in to the room, he saw that Jungkook was sleeping with a little smile on his face. Taehyung felt his heart melting at the sight of the younger with such a peaceful smile.

He called Jungkook's mother to let her know that Jungkook is currently at his house and he and might sleepover. He got on to the bed and pulled the boy to him, his chest pressing in to Jungkook's back, spooning the younger boy. Even though it's still the evening, Taehyung fell asleep within minutes, his heart filled with happiness looking at the boy sleeping peacefully in his arms.

A/N - I read a story where Jungkook's character is a romance novelist and he writes intimate scenes while never had experienced the situation himself. In the book he says that with a knowledge in basic science and correct vocabulary, anyone can write a sex scene. Today I found that to be true.

I hope you find this chapter ok. I gave it my best shot but I sincerely have no idea about the boyxboy scene I wrote. 😂