Chapter 14

--- Aither's POV ---

"This looks good." I held up a superhero cape.

"No, no, you need something sexy." Fox argued.

"What? Why?"

"To seduce Raiden, of course. Why else are you looking for a costume?" We were at Spirit Halloween, shopping for my Halloween costume. Thomas stayed in the parking lot, he wasn't interested in Trick or Treating.

"I'm not trying to seduce him! I just want candy," I pouted.

"And then you'll give that candy to me, right?"

"If you give me the ones you don't like, I'll give you the ones you don't like. Deal?"

"Deal." Fox showed me a demon outfit. "What about this?"

"No!"

"Why? Ah, it's not revealing enough."

I blushed, "What about a sorcerer costume?"

"Hmm, yeah. Sorcerers can be sexy. I've been a witch for Halloween once or twice." We walked into the next aisle.

"Do you know what you're going to be yet?" I asked.

"Um, I'm deciding between two choices." Suddenly, Fox was a little nervous. Is it important?

"What are they?" A bright green robe with long sleeves made me wince in distaste.

"I'll tell you when I pick." They put their hands in their pockets.

"Okay..." I pulled a dark red tunic and pants off the shelf. "These good?"

"No. None of them are sexy enough. What about being a pharaoh?" Fox poked a goblin mask.

"That sounds cool. I was a zombie last year." We switched aisles again.

Fox picked out another outfit, eyes shining. "This is it."

(Picture does not belong to me

(Picture does not belong to me. This is kind of what I'm thinking the costume looked like.)

"This isn't bad." I appraised the costume, somewhat satisfied.

"Yay! Now you can just take the shirt off, and it'll be perfect." Fox looked at the size, and replaced it with a smaller one.

"I'm going to definitely keep the shirt, but okay." We went to the register, and walked out of the store into the beaming sun.

"Agh, so bright! I'll turn to ashes!" Fox hissed, and we laughed. Shading our eyes, we piled into Thomas' truck.

"So you guys wanna go to McDonalds?" Thomas suggested.

"Fuck yes, Daddy wants a milkshake." Fox said. Thomas chuckled.

"Sure." I looked over my new costume. What is Raiden going to be for Halloween? Or is he even going to dress up?