Chapter 102: About Helen (EP. 03)

"KRISTOFF'S HOME!"

Kristoff almost lost his balance as multiple trolls jumped and swung onto his shoulders, as if it was a form of a hug.

Another pair jumped on him which made his stance completely fall, cheers being thrown by the rest as they rejoiced at the visit of the former mountain man. Anna giggled at the sight of her husband, arms folded.

"How far along are you, dear?" Bulda asked with an excited smile.

Anna looked at her in surprise.

"How did you know?" Asked Anna.

"Oh, don't be silly, I am a troll. I sense growing life." Responded the female troll, before rolling away to Grand Pabbie's side.

"Elsa, Aiden." Pabbie nodded curtly with a welcoming smile, "Welcome back. What brings you all here?"

"It's quite a long story, Pabbie." Aiden scratched the back of his head, "Kristoff, can you please?"

The burly blond haired man walked over to the back of the sled and pulled Helen's leash, groaning at how heavy the wild cat is. Helen would be way more lighter if she just cooperate and walk. But the feline refused to move her hind legs, strangely enough.

It was as if she did not want to see particularly someone.

The trolls gasped at the sight of the carnivore, Pabbie and Bulda sharing a look of shock.

"What's wrong?" Olaf questioned in confusion, a baby troll playing on his head while another pulled his carrot nose.

"Where on earth, did you find this creature?" Pabbie asked desperately, looking straight at Aiden's eyes which made him uncomfortable and step back from the old troll.

"We were at his cousin's birthday party, but we all panicked when the windows suddenly shattered, all of them.." Elsa trailed off.

"And then?"

"We just found her right in front of us. Aiden managed to calm her down, and we quickly decided to bring her home so we can take her here."

"This creature is not just a regular animal," Pabbie rasped, "That creature specifically came from the hidden city. A Golden Wilde may confuse you into thinking between it is a regular tiger or it's not, but it is the latter."

"When benevolent Flame Benders die," Bulda continued for the older troll, "They are given a second chance to live once more in the afterlife. But, they'll have to return on earth in the form of a Golden Wilde. They will be given twenty days, to find a way to transform back into human form."

"And if they fail?" Elsa asked curiously.

"They... They'll permanently stay dead, but living, in the afterlife. But if they do succeed, they'll continue to live permanently."

"But... Who could this be?" Aiden asked as he stared at Helen, "I mean, why did it show up to me, of all people?"

Pabbie looked at Aiden with a knowing smile, "My dear king, you have deeply mourned since then, and now you almost forgot who will always live in your heart."

Elsa held her husband's hand assuringly, her thumb doing circles on the back of his hand, "Oh, lover. Have you forgotten?"

If there was something Aiden hated, it was oblivion.

"How do you turn her back into human?" Kristoff questioned.

"A ritual shall be performed around the Wilde. If, I have his majesty's permission, and approval."

"You have it, twice than it should be," Aiden nodded in affirmation, "Please, do what you have to do."

"Very well then. Bulda, fetch some of the particular crystal back in the cave. Kristoff, you go with Bulda and help her carry the logs for the fire."

"I'm very nervous about this." Aiden murmured.

"Shh, don't be. I'm here." Elsa smiled supportively, pressing a kiss on the corner of his lips, "Okay?"

"Okay." Aiden replied as he brushed his lips against her ear, "I'm just so glad you're here."

As Aiden whispered those words, Elsa learned that sometimes pointing out the obvious was one of the sweetest things a person can tell her.

"You'll always be, right, pretty eyes?" He softly inquired.

The ice queen affectionately responded with a small smile.

It was one of the most beautiful forms of a yes.

"We've been running out of strawberries lately. Can you go buy some, for tomorrow?" Elsa cutely asked, squeezing his hand.

Aiden smiled and petted her hair, nodding. Elsa could tell the smile had reached his eyes, since his perfect irises looked straight at hers and wavered away from one moment.
____________________________________
FLASHBACK

It was one, summer morning when the couple was resting peacefully in their room, Elsa's body just beside her husband as she looked at a random spot on the wall in boredom.

Aiden was engrossed in one of his favorite Shakespeare books, his specs on the bridge of his nose.

"Lover! Can you pick up a bowl of strawberries by the pantry? I asked Guinette for some."

"Woah. You just finished your last one. Can I pick it up later?" Aiden whined, lazily getting up and getting ready to go out of the door.

"Peanut wants some too, let me at it." Elsa whimpered childishly.

"Really? Peanut will grow attached to strawberries once he comes out." "I won't argue, they're tasty and sweet. Oh, can you also feed me some? My hand has been lazy lately."

Aiden chuckled and nodded, pressing a kiss on her forehead, "My precious snowflakes command it, of course."

.....

"You must be feasting in there, peanut. You like strawberries like your mama, don't you?"

"The baby will kick you if you keep teasing about it." Elsa rolled her eyes good naturedly, eating another one of the red fruit from the bowl. Aiden looked up from her and broke his gaze from her round, pregnant stomach.

His hands remained on top of it, but he looked up at her like a curious boy, "I guess that's why you're lips stay at that color. Strawberries rub off on you."

Elsa just hummed in agreement, her hands brushing his hair in a soothing way.

Aiden smiled and raised his head, since he is currently laying on his stomach in front of Elsa's stomach. He planted a kiss on her lips softly and petted her hair.

"You're glowing." He whispered.

"Shut up. I feel so round."

"You're so cute when you're irritated."

Aiden never minded her mood swings, in fact, he loved her temporary sassiness with a passion.

He just watched her finish up her beloved strawberries.

END OF FLASHBACK.
______________________________________
A/N: Who might be in Helen's body in disguise? Aiden seemed to have forgotten.

I couldn't help with adding the flashback. The way I pictured how Aiden would just follow whatever his pregnant wife commands is way too adorable to not write down ❤❤