❝𝗕𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗮𝗻❞ ; 𝗕𝗮𝗺𝗕𝗮𝗺

Start from the beginning

"My voice?" You asked softly.

"Yes," He assured, "I loved how you would say my name, all low and sweet." The corners of his lips tugged up into a knowing smile.

You felt your heart stutter. It was confirmed. Your favorite idol of all time had remembered you in the most embarrassing light imaginable. All untangled and loose, incoherent and mush-minded.

"Oh..." 

He smirks as he leans back into his own space, saving you from an anxiety attack. "Thanks for coming out tonight," He smiles again, and you curse the way you mirror his actions.

"Yeah, of course! You were amazing out there." You inwardly frowned. The conversations were always the smoothest in the beginning. In time, they faded out to tense breathing and unmentionable sayings. You needed to appreciate this while it was still here.

"Thank you, I try my best." He notices the way your smile fidgets and the solemn tone in your eyes have taken. His smile drops as he senses intense foreshadowing.

"I- I have something to tell you." You declare. He nods silently, his face heavy with the sentiment. He hoped it wouldn't be what the back of his mind already knew.

"So clearly, you remember that night a year ago." 

He nods. 

Well, you thought, here goes nothing. You were about to ruin everything yet again with the bluntest truth. No one wants to hear the truth because they already know it themselves, they just don't want it to be confirmed. This situation was no different. But he needed to know.

"I have a daughter." You hang your head, afraid of what he would say next. When you finally look up at him, he has a look of confusion written on his features.

"Congratulations, with who?" So maybe he didn't remember things at all. You were free! You could live your life without the burden of him not knowing. You did your part- no. You needed him to know this.

"You," It comes out clearly though you're shaking on the inside. He still looks confused, but in his eyes, you can see something clicking. His face contorts into one of disbelief. You continue explaining things to him, the lump in your throat straining your voice greatly. Your voice is quiet, almost a whisper, and for once he finds himself wishing he couldn't hear it.

"She's yours, Bam. You're a father." 

Sadly, though, even your lowest voice screamed volumes to him.

There was silence for a brief moment that feels like forever. He doesn't stop looking at you, almost as if the answers to all of his questions, (which aren't many, considering everything speaks for itself), are written all over your face. You expect him to demand you to leave, call security, or report you for false statements or something of that nature, hell, even curse at you and call you out on it. But there's nothing. You would have felt safer in his violence.