Chapter 3

"Are you excited to find your mate, James?" I asked.
"I'll let her come when she comes." He said.
I smirked, "No pun intended, right?" And before he could answer I pressed my lips against his and before he could even respond to the kiss his lips were off me. I heard a feral growl and my "mate" ripped me off him viciously and threw James out not before yelling
"Meet us there in the other car".
"Yes alpha"
I rolled my eyes as the driver drove off.
"Are you always such a slut?" Xaiver questioned.
"Excuse me, what the hell do mean Xaiver?" I demanded.
"I really do hate repeating myself, but to answer your question I asked are you always such a slut?"
"I have no idea what you're talking about I kissed him...so what? It's not like I have a mate or boyfriend" I stated innocently.
"I agree but that doesn't mean you should jeopardise his happiness with his future mate"
This statement hurt more than it should as I was wishing he did it out of jealousy.
"Yeah whatever" I said childishly.
"You know you're going to need a lot of work, not that I care in the slightest bout you or what you do but I refuse to let you ruin my pack" was the last thing said before he stormed out of the car and I took in my location. It was a cute cottage in the woods almost scary after I process the information, I'm the middle of the woods in a cottage with a monster all alone....the beginning of every horror movie. I would run but where it's past midnight and I'm still in my dress and heels. So I get out of the car, grab my bags and follow him.
"Where are we?" I questioned.
"We are at my house" he replied.
"Don't you stay with your pack?" I questioned again.
"No and no more questions, get in have a shower and change into comfortable clothes and come for dinner" he ordered.
Normally I would be sassy, stubborn and rude however I can't with his hypnotic brown eyes, was it possible for eyes to be so captivating? When what's captivating is the darkness they hold . I just nodded my had and do as I was told.
It didn't take to long to find the bathroom and when I did I showered and I put on my pjs and went downstairs.
On my way down I stumbled and fell down the stairs. I groaned and stood up and walked to the kitchen. I walked in to the kitchen and met my mate cooking. He looked at me and stated
"You're bleeding?"
"Yes" I replied but it came out as more of a question.
"I know a way we can make it feel better" he walked closer until he caged me against the wall with his arms. I could feel my heart beating extremely strong and fast against my rib cage. He did the unexpected, he inched in looked deep in my eyes and he sniffed me, taking in my scent and he started to kiss from the base of my neck up to my ear. Scattering hot little kisses on my neck. I began to moan and squirm under his touch. Then out of no where, he was back by the stove resuming to cook what he was cooking. Like he wasn't affected at all. Meanwhile, I was breathing heavy, my arousal could be smelt a mile away and my mate was completely unaffected.

He played with me, like I was a toy! And simply put me down when he was bored!

~Sorry for the late update won't happen again~