Time to meet squalla

Abigail's POV

Christina began to shake in rage, I've never seen her this angry before I could feel fear seeping through my veins. She closed her eyes in hope to calm herself down. But when she opened her eyes I could see it, the piercing gold in her iris indicating she was seconds away from shifting into her wolf. Her nails turned into claws and that's when I knew it she was going to shift. Suddenly some pack member walked in front of Christina and spoke very calmly
"I don't like fighting, let's not fight."
He took ahold of her wrists while staring deeply in her eyes as if he was searching for something in her eyes. In a flash she fainted and then in that moment it hit me, he is a vampire and he hypnotically sent her into a realm of unconsciousness.
"Guards, take her to her room" Xaiver commanded.
The pack member turned around with a bright smile on his face. He looked at me, staring deeply into my eyes, his eyes changed from blood red to a beautiful shade of blue that I had never seen before, they sparkled like the moon and glimmered like the ocean.
"I'm Eldonisa the son of Lucas Peters. I'm a hybrid and you are?" I tired to concentrate on his words but all I think about was how intriguing his eyes are.
"I'm Abigail the daughter of a family I know not of. I'm a wolf that's it. How did you do that, you know with your eyes?" I stared at him in confusion, I have never witnessed such before in my entire existence.
"I'm a hybrid of a wolf and a witch. I practice witchcraft and have the skills of a wolf."
I couldn't help but wonder how many people he had killed with such strength and talent.
"I'm a pacifist, I don't kill" he said almost boredly.
"How did you hear my thoughts? I haven't been initiated into the pack yet."
"Witchcraft, I'm a witch, remember?" he said smirking. Just then Molly walks back into the circle with a vodka bottle in her hand. Eldonisa suddenly clenches his jaw turns around to face her and with that inhales deeply. He closes his eyes and I'm left confused until Molly exclaims,

" Holy fucking kangaroos, Fucking hell, I meeting my mate half fucking drunk?!" The atmosphere is tense and quiet and suddenly Alissa burst out laughing until tears are racing down her face and no sound is coming out while clapping her hands and literally resembling a retarded seal. In between gasps she says "So Abigail falls down the stairs, I find my sexy beast of a mate, Christina gets witchcraftanised and Molly meets her mate drunk. OMG. Moon Goodness must having laugh,oh Jesus Christ"
Just then a tall attractive pack member strolls into the scene. His hair was a dark chocolate colour. It looked amazingly soft, his eyes were a very dark blue that had to be the most dark eyes I've seen. They were filled with pain, hatred and were very mesmerising. 'Mate' he whispered.
Oh shit, was all I could think before Xavier let a fierce growl leave his lips.