I'm not yours

He roughly sinks his teeth into my neck. He didn't even ask me. This was meant to be romantic, cute, something I could tell our pups. Something magical. I was supposed to be willing. I can't believe he did this! He slowly removes his teeth from my new found mark. As soon as his teeth leave my mark my fingers find their way there. My fingers lightly brush over my mark. Then rage bubbles within the pit of my stomach and before I can register what is happening my hand has already contacted to his face. That's right, I bitched slapped the big bad wolf. He growls an animalistic thunder from the back of his throat. He roughly grabs me arm definitely leaving a bruise. He takes my up several flights of stairs but after awhile we reach what seems to be an attic. Before I can comprehend his movements I'm thrown into the attic and I hit a wall and also my head because it starts to bleed viciously but he has already left before I can call out to him. I take in my surroundings. A cold dull room with cobwebs and what seems to be rat droppings. Before I can wallow in my misery dots cloud my vision. I curiously wonder if it's the loss of blood of my diabetes considering I haven't eaten today. Maybe both. Then I black out.

TWO DAYS LATER: ABIGAIL'S POV
It's been days and no one has come to collect me, bring me food or water, my wolf isn't talking I'm starting to get worried considering she's very mouthy. I've passed out nothing less than four times. I've lost a ridiculous amount of weight and I know I'll be passing soon due to my head injury and diabete but I know this time I won't be coming back, ever. I see the dots and I see Xaiver. I'm almost positive it's just hallucinations but it looks so real and in matter of seconds I see the dots getting bigger until I black out.

XAVIER'S POV:
It's been 6 days. I think her punishment is suffiecient. I have never wanted someone so bad before. It's totally disgraceful. An alpha like myself, a monster feeling submissive to a girl, who yes is my mate but still. I threw her at the wall and my wolf hasn't spoken to me since. He's outraged. I don't blame him. As I was leaving I smelt traces of blood but I assume it's just a minor injury. I hope I'm right. As I walk to the attic I can't trace her scent! She's done a runner! I open the door urgently. She's still here. She's asleep? Why can't I get her scent. I easily pick her up as I notice the drastic weight loss and I notice the a semi solid liquid texture on my fingers. It was blood, my mates blood because of me. That's when it hit me. I killed my mate

Being the Alpha King's Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें