"Good morning mother and father

"Good morning mother and father." Cheryl said and ignored Jason. Cheryl sat next to me and Jason sat across from me.
"I put the roses in the vase in the room." Cheryl told me and I nodded.
"Cheryl we got a call from Jason last night saying that you guys got in a huge fight. What happened?" Cheryl's father asked her.
"Well after he got back with Josie,he called me saying that he missed me and that I should come back to the apartment. So that's what I did,but when I got there he and Valerie were having sex,and there clothes were all over the furniture that I bought. And he had a condom wrapper on the floor. So I got mad and went to my room and took a shower. And we o got out the shower I left my room to get a water bottle. But Jason and Valerie were changing in the living room out in the open. So I grabbed my water bottle and hurried back in my room before Jason could say anything. But after a while Jason knocked on my door and asked to talk so we did,and Jason kept acting all stupid and saying that he's a grown man and he can have sex whenever he wants to. And I told him that's fine,just don't do it when I'm on the way it even under the same roof. But he a cried like a brat and that he can't control himself,even though he's been with Valerie for a week and I'm sure they had sex on their vacation. And on top of that he had the nerve to bring him up again.So I got mad at him and called Toni to pick me up and left him. " Cheryl said and continued to eat the muffin. I took a sip of my tea and offered it to Cheryl which she also took a sip.
"Well Jason is this true?!" Mr.Blossom asked,but Jason didn't respond he only looked at the ground.
"Jason were talking to you,answer us." Mrs. Blossom said. I looked at Cheryl and she continued to eat her muffin unfazed. I looked back at Jason and he rose his head up.
"Yes it's true..but Cheryl and Toni have sex." Jason said and Cheryl almost choked on her muffin. Both of the parents turned to us as and back at us.
"But Jason you SAID that having sex was apart of growing up. And plus that's no excuse to bring him up." Cheryl said in angered voice. Jason rolled his eyes and leaned back in the chair.
"Cheryl is it true that you and Toni had sex before?" Mr.Blossom asked her. Cheryl hesitated and sighed.
"Yeah many times." Jason said and Cheryl glared at him.
"Jason shut the hell up! And to answer your question father yes we have." Cheryl said and looked at her father. Mr.Blossom rubbed his eyes and looked at us, and back at Jason.
"Well we're not here to talk about Cheryl and Toni,were here to talk about your behavior. We're to discuss family."Ms.Blossom said and Jason scoffed and looked at me.
"Mother if we're talking about family then way is Toni here,she's not family. And how come we never talk about how Cheryl is always with her,she never spends time with her family. Toni hang out with your family." Jason said and looked right at me.
"Jason that kind of attitude will not be tolerated!" Mr.Blossom shouts and I let my head hang low. I felt Cheryl's hand rub my back. My eyes waters with tears and I looked back up.
"The reason I spend time with Cheryl all the time Jason is,because I don't have any family left. My close friends and Cheryl are the only ones I have left. And another reason I hang out with Cheryl is because she's my girlfriend and she's the love of my life. So I'm sorry if I'm taking her from the family. And excuse me for saying this,but if you really want Cheryl to spend time with your family. Then maybe you should spend time with her,and not have sex knowing she's coming over." I said and wiped my eyes and stood up and left the room. I didn't stop even with the calls of Cheryl and her parents. I walked up the stairs and walked into my photography room. I locked the door and picked up the picture of my grandpa.
"I wish you were right now." I said and placed the picture back on the shelf. I heard shouting coming from downstairs and I rubbed my eyes and wiped my eyes. I took a deep breath and walked to the door and opened it and saw Cheryl and her parents walking the stairs.
"TT are you okay?" Cheryl asked me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back and her parents joined us.
"Don't worry Toni,no matter what Jason says your a part of this family." Ms.Blossom said and I smiled.
"Thank you Ms.Blossom." I said and Cheryl kissed my cheek. I smiled and ran my hand up and down her back,and closed the door.
"Toni forgive me for asking,but what's in that room?" Mr.Blossom asked me.
"Oh it's just my photography,and a couple of pictures of my grandfather and my friends." I explained to them and opened the door again and let them in. I let them walk around and Ms.Blossom smiled when she saw a picture of Cheryl.
"This one is beautiful Toni." She said and grabbed the picture.
"Well if course it is,Cheryl's in it." I replied and Cheryl blushed.