Chapter 49

Toni's P.O.V
A nice long chapter for you hoes. 7242 words.
⚠️SMUT⚠️
I woke up to someone talking. I opened my eyes and saw that it was 12 in the morning. I looked to my left and saw that Cheryl was still in bed. She had her hand on my stomach,but I couldn't see her face. I was going to go back to sleep, until I heard mumbling again. I moved Cheryl's hand off my stomach and got off the the bed. I opened my night drawer and grabbed my pistol that I kept in case of emergency and made my way out the room. I closed the door behind me quietly and, started to look through all the rooms on the second floor. After I cleared all the rooms, I went to check on Cheryl and saw her shifting in her sleep. I smiled and closed the door again and slowly closed the door, and walked down the stairs. I checked the living room, kitchen, jacket closet and other rooms but I didn't hear or find anyone. I double checked the door and made sure that it was locked which it was and double checked my alarm system. Once I know for and fact that everything was locked and that my house was safe, I went back up stairs and into my room to find Cheryl in the act of stealing my pillow. I rolled my eyes and chucked and placed my gun back in the drawer, and got back in bed. I grabbed my pillow back and laid down. I rubbed my eyes and went back to sleep. But that was short lived because I heard the mumbling noises again, but this time it was closer. I shot up in a sitting position and looked around the room I was about to get up from the bed again but then Cheryl turned around and placed her hand over my hips. I looked at her and saw that her mouth was moving. I leaned in closer and heard that she was mumbling. I sighed and laid back down.
"Cher your mumbling." I said and closed my eyes.
"No I'm not." She replied and I pulled her closer to me.
"Yes you are, but it's fine." I said and she replied but I couldn't hear what she said.

MORNING
"Toni wake up, I have school and you got to work." I heard Cheryl say and felt her shake me.
"Nooo, five more minutes mommy." I said and went back to sleep.
"TT I'm already dressed you have only five minutes to get dressed before I'm late." Cheryl said and I pulled the blankets over my head.
"Fine I'm taking the jeep." Cheryl said and I felt her kiss my head before she left the room, I sighed and got out of bed to see that it's 6:45 in the morning. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair and walked to the closet and put on a light brown turtle neck with brown plaid pants and jacket, with my brown shoes.

 I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair and walked to the closet and put on a light brown turtle neck with brown plaid pants and jacket, with my brown shoes